To Bob Thompson, Coward

Old August 27th 03, 04:32 AM
scottabe

Default To Bob Thompson, Coward

Hey, Thompson?
Your big chance is here. Want to call me a child molester in person? Make
jokes about me being raped as a child? You know, spew filth the way you do
here like the coward you are?
Just got off the phone with one of your former cocaine customers in Park
City. He thinks you're a chicken**** coward, too....plus, you sold crappy
blow and he's never forgiven you.
Unlike you, he got sober. We're going to an AA meeting (that's Alcoholics
Anonymous, Bob, where you need to be), then to dinner with a few other Park
City locals.
Got the balls to show up and mouth off?
El Chubasco, around 7:30 Sunday night. You know where it is. I know where
you'll be. Anywhere else. Like the gutless coward you are. None of you
sick, despicable, vile losers has ever had the courage to taunt me in
person, and none of you ever will.
Now go to the cops and show them this post. Make sure and tell them how you
enjoy taunting me about being molested as a child, how you love to falsely
accuse me of molesting children, how you lie and stalk and threaten and
harass. Not to mention sell drugs.
Toodle, bitch.

Old August 27th 03, 03:07 PM
A. B. Normal

scottabe wrote in
:

[...]

You'll not show up just like all the other times.

BTW, have you told your "friends" what you said about Mike? Or maybe we
should just forward your comments on to them. I'll bet you won't repeat
them in person 'cause you're the real chickensit.

Toodle, bitch.

So you're finally admitting to being queer? We've known it all along but
it's so courageous of you to come out of the closet.
Old August 28th 03, 03:59 AM
scottabe

in article , A. B. Normal at
wrote on 8/27/03 8:07 AM:

scottabe wrote in
:

[...]

Har de har har. Showed up about five times. You never did. What a
chicken**** coward liar! Hiding in anonymity, of course.

BTW, have you told your "friends" what you said about Mike? Or maybe we
should just forward your comments on to them. I'll bet you won't repeat
them in person 'cause you're the real chickensit.

Mike Speegle was an asshole, a pathological liar, a criminal, a terrorist,
and the world is better off without scum like him. Fair enough?

Toodle, bitch.

So you're finally admitting to being queer? We've known it all along but
it's so courageous of you to come out of the closet.

Want to say that in person? Sunday night, El Chubasco.
Toodle, bitch.

Old August 28th 03, 06:22 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

Old September 3rd 03, 09:29 PM
Two Buddha

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , A. B. Normal at
wrote on 8/28/03 12:24 AM:

"Richard Henry" wrote in news:ich3b.9092$QT5.7391
@fed1read02:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

HA HA HA. Posting this response to everything he says is great. It lets
everyone know what a piece of **** Scott is. Okay, I'm on the bandwagon.
Scottabe -- killfile. Later asshole (Scott that is). Have a nice life -
NOT!.

One psychopathic asshole banding together with other psychopathic assholes
to be psychopathic assholes. Ha Ha Ha.
Hey, coward? Gonna be there? Of course not.

No surprise that Bob Thompson, gutless coward and pathological liar,
didn't have the balls to show up and taunt me about being raped as a
child. He doesn't have the courage, like the rest of his psychopathic
friends in this sick newsgroup: he can only spew his filth from the
safety of his computer. OF course, he knows that if he said in person
what he says on the net, I have a few options that are perfectly
legal. Judges and juries don't like people who think it is fun to
make fun of survivors of childhood molestation, or sick cowards who
falsely accuse innocent men of molesting children.
What a coward! What an asshole!
Hey, Bob?
I wouldn't have had the chance to teach you a lesson. A couple of my
friends had first dibs: they are still ****ed at you for the crappy
coke you sold them.