A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 22nd 15, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 35
Default There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...id=ansentap11+

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...rape-las-vegas
Ads
  #2  
Old March 22nd 15, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 6:16:06 AM UTC-7, wrote:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...id=ansentap11+

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...rape-las-vegas


How do you think that refutes the fact that poor desperate people tend to get into crime more?
  #3  
Old March 22nd 15, 11:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,805
Default There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

How do you think that refutes the fact that poor desperate
people tend to get into crime more?


How do you explain Bill Cosby?


This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
  #4  
Old March 22nd 15, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:37:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

How do you think that refutes the fact that poor desperate
people tend to get into crime more?


How do you explain Bill Cosby?


Why is there any need to in this context?

Now go and look up what "context" means before replying, Lieutenant Liar.

:-)
  #5  
Old March 22nd 15, 11:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 35
Default There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 7:37:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

How do you think that refutes the fact that poor desperate
people tend to get into crime more?


How do you explain Bill Cosby?


Don't reply to the little ****. No matter what side you're on, IT will take the opposite to get much needed attention.
  #6  
Old March 22nd 15, 11:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default There goes the "poor causes crime".....Bullsh.....er, theory.

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:53:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 7:37:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

How do you think that refutes the fact that poor desperate
people tend to get into crime more?


How do you explain Bill Cosby?


Don't reply to the little ****. No matter what side you're on, IT will take the opposite to get much needed attention.


You "reply" every time you post, Michael...

:-)
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fischer "Zeros" or similar "chemical-based" skis... Chris Cole Nordic Skiing 2 March 1st 09 10:27 PM
"Added Focus on Nordic Skiing Reaps Rewards for U.S. Team" mike Alpine Skiing 8 March 1st 09 07:12 PM
Is "Base Oxidation" "Freezer Burn"? Gary Jacobson[_2_] Nordic Skiing 3 December 2nd 08 05:10 AM
burton's "twin-like" vs "directional twin" TacoJohn Snowboarding 0 December 21st 07 03:46 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.