A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

Old July 5th 17, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

Default Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:52:31 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:07:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. I cannot believe my own eyes. Evil Pussy Fart telling me I should post under my own name?

No, I'm telling you you should post under your own name if you want to be called a "hero".

You're not a hero for sneaking around the court order in a way that allowed you to avoid repercussions.

You're a hero to nobody. You're just an Internet punching bag and a figure of fun.
Ads
Old July 6th 17, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 8:05:01 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 2:58:30 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:52:31 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:07:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. I cannot believe my own eyes. Evil Pussy Fart telling me I should post under my own name?

No, I'm telling you you should post under your own name if you want to be called a "hero".

You're not a hero for sneaking around the court order in a way that allowed you to avoid repercussions.

**** Shirey knew what I was doing. Since she didn't want anyone investigating how she was conned and suborned perjury, nobody had the balls to take it any further.

One thing for sure. I've been a ****ing hero every single ****ing time I challenged one of you ****ing dickless freaks to show up and spew your **** in person.
I win. No one has ever had the balls, and no one ever will. Hell, you ain't even hero enough to use your real name! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

You're a hero to nobody. You're just an Internet punching bag and a figure of fun.

Not in the real world, ppppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. Only in your strange, deranged, cowardly, pathetic, ridiculous mind. Show up in person and try to use me as a punching bag, Evil Pussy Fart.

All you can fall back on is your childish anger, Scott. Even if by some miracle you could beat him up - what does it prove? Nothing. You're still the same loser of a man you've always been. Don't you get it? You are ALONE in thinking you're some sort of hero, or stand-up guy. You have made nothing of your life so you get a thrill from scamming free crap off of your betters. You go to AA meetings to find new marks - you're not sober. You're a user of people. Worse than being a user of drugs, by far. Understood?

JP