Telluride?

Old October 23rd 15, 12:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Toller[_3_]

Default Telluride?

Angel Fire is 8 hours, so it is going in the wrong direction!

Brian's Head might be a better choice though, it is only 5 hours.

Old October 23rd 15, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/23/2015 05:08 AM, Toller wrote:
Angel Fire is 8 hours, so it is going in the wrong direction!

Brian's Head might be a better choice though, it is only 5 hours.

Did the OP mention how long he was going to stay?

--
Cheers, Bev
A spokesperson for 60s band 'the animals' has today made a

Old October 24th 15, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 6:08:15 AM UTC-6, Toller wrote:
Angel Fire is 8 hours, so it is going in the wrong direction!

Brian's Head might be a better choice though, it is only 5 hours.

If I remember right (?) you overthink these things a little, don't you? Planning is good. And if you've never done it before it can be a little daunting. But that's for 18 year olds. You've travelled, right? Ski trips? Give it some though and jump in. What's the worst that could happen? No snow and you go hiking or mountain biking or at least see another part of the country. You'll be fine.
Old October 24th 15, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/23/2015 06:33 PM, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 6:08:15 AM UTC-6, Toller wrote:
Angel Fire is 8 hours, so it is going in the wrong direction!

Brian's Head might be a better choice though, it is only 5 hours.

If I remember right (?) you overthink these things a little, don't
you? Planning is good. And if you've never done it before it can be a
little daunting. But that's for 18 year olds. You've travelled,
right? Ski trips? Give it some though and jump in. What's the worst
that could happen? No snow and you go hiking or mountain biking or at
least see another part of the country. You'll be fine.

There speaks a guy whose wife always packed for those trips!

--
Cheers, Bev
"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change,

Old October 25th 15, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:38:38 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

There speaks a guy whose wife always packed for those trips!

You have me confused with someone else :-)
Old October 25th 15, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/25/2015 06:57 AM, pigo wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:38:38 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

There speaks a guy whose wife always packed for those trips!

You have me confused with someone else :-)

WhatEVerrrrr!

My personal experience indicates that things go better when I do the
packing; my gentlemen ended up needing rescue when they did it themselves.

--
Cheers, Bev

"When I was a kid my dad once joked that the best way to
prevent being on a plane with someone carrying a bomb
would be to bring your own bomb and not detonate it.
Sounded convincing. What are the odds that two people
board, each with a bomb?" -- Rowdy

Old October 26th 15, 03:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

WhatEVerrrrr!

My personal experience indicates that things go better when I do the
packing; my gentlemen ended up needing rescue when they did it themselves.

I've done enough of it. I do it myself!

Old October 27th 15, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:17:11 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

WhatEVerrrrr!

My personal experience indicates that things go better when I do the
packing; my gentlemen ended up needing rescue when they did it themselves.

I've done enough of it. I do it myself!

I used to use a big long checklist when packing for ski trips. The first item on the checklist should be "Use the checklist".

Old October 27th 15, 02:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote:

WhatEVerrrrr!

My personal experience indicates that things go better when I do
the packing; my gentlemen ended up needing rescue when they did
it themselves.

I've done enough of it. I do it myself!

I used to use a big long checklist when packing for ski trips. The
first item on the checklist should be "Use the checklist".

More properly: DO NOT LOSE THIS LIST!

--
Cheers, Bev
MSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMS
Old October 27th 15, 01:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:19:10 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

I used to use a big long checklist when packing for ski trips. The first item on the checklist should be "Use the checklist".

Now that I think about it, I do one but in reverse. I set out the suitcase and/or golf bag. I make a list of what is going into the suitcase as it does. So that I don't *think* I got something in that I actually didn't. As for the golf bag, I'm only allowed to check 50 lbs. So I take out my ball retriever, 4 iron, and empty the pockets of all the **** that builds up to get it down to 50 including the bullet proof case that it travels in.

Telluride Alan Fried Alpine Skiing 2 August 25th 07 01:35 AM
Jackson Hole or Telluride thinnmann Alpine Skiing 7 January 14th 05 03:49 PM
Telluride T-cards ?? Bruce Alpine Skiing 0 November 5th 04 06:00 PM
Telluride in early December? GP Alpine Skiing 0 October 11th 03 05:09 PM