Dead and stinking

Old February 15th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Dead and stinking

I was simply commenting about life in Logan Scott (re : Beaver). Take
your morning dose of Lithium and relax.

Bull****. Just taking another cheap shot. You are insane. Get help.

Easy there, ya loony tune Stay PUft Marshmellow. You see stuff that's
not there.

Old February 15th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

ups.com...

Bull****. You see stuff that's not there. You are insane. Get help, Stay
****ed Marshmallow Balls.

Old February 15th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Feb 15, 2:15 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

ups.com...

I was simply commenting about life in Logan Scott (re : Beaver). Take
your morning dose of Lithium and relax.

Bull****. Just taking another cheap shot. You are insane. Get help.

Easy there, ya loony tune Stay PUft Marshmellow. You see stuff that's
not there.

Bull****. You see stuff that's not there. You are insane. Get help, Stay
****ed Marshmallow Balls.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA...what's next : "I know you are
but what am I" ??? My god it's fun watching you dig your own hole.

Old February 15th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 15, 2:15 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:

ups.com...

Old February 15th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

I'll take that as a YES. God you're an embarassment to humanity.

Old February 15th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

I'll take that as a YES. God you're an embarassment to humanity.

Old February 16th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

To quote you from one of your earlier rants...

"Repetition is a documented sure sign of insanity".

Old February 16th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Two Buddha wrote:
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

hey Jeff.... ugh.. never mind. Congrats on yer new friend..

-klaus

Old February 16th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Hey, Biggers, they are ****ing crazy. As you well know. Why do you
encourage insane stalking wackos? Why do you laugh about their lies? I
know you are an amoral and unethical freak, but why be so obvious about it?
Typical of a psychopath, they love to brag about their cleverness when
lying.
Clue time. I've never called you crazy.
Psychopath, yes. Pathological liar, yes. Dickless, nutless fraud of a
bitch, yes.
But you are not mentally ill. You know exactly what you are doing, and you
enjoy it. Which is why you are such a pathetic, laughable fraud.
**** yourself again, freak.

Two Buddha wrote:
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

hey Jeff.... ugh.. never mind. Congrats on yer new friend..

-klaus

Dead and rotting Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 34 October 30th 06 06:15 PM
RSA, DEAD AND STINKING Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 30 October 24th 06 01:49 AM
Dead skunk Walt Alpine Skiing 17 September 14th 06 05:36 PM
Dead and stinking Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 1 July 24th 06 09:06 PM
Dead and stinking Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 0 January 3rd 06 08:26 PM