The Smoking Gun

Old June 6th 17, 03:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default The Smoking Gun

LMAO!

On Monday, April 26, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Boots, Tigger, Roger, Anthea and others have called me delusional,
painted me as a man suffering from mental disorders, and completely
denied any such dynamic exists. They have violated every possible
ethical and moral standard of discourse and behavior in their attempts
to discredit my testimony. You are about to see proof of their lies.
I've claimed that these people lack any ethics or morals, believing
slander and character assasination are legitimate tools of discussion.

You will soon see into the twisted morass of Anthea's mind, and it is
not a pretty sight.
This shall not be easy for anyone to read.
You're about to peek behind the facade of a very troubled woman.
You're about to see her completely exposed.

In her own words, you will see a pathetic woman desperately defend the
only thing of value in her life: her perceived stature on
rec.skiing.alpine, and the center of her life, her participation in
"Invasions".
You will see a mind that is completely defended against reality, and
will go to any lengths to protect her delusions of grandeur.

There truly is only one solution to this insanity: Anthea and her
friends must leave the newsgroup and never return unless they issue
complete and total apologies for their treatment of me.

Old June 7th 17, 01:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

this. is. awesome.

he really thought he was the ringleader "you must leave this newsgroup!" what a narcissistic blowhard lmao
Old June 7th 17, 02:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 9:57:01 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
this. is. awesome.

he really thought he was the ringleader "you must leave this newsgroup!" what a narcissistic blowhard lmao

Yes, it was so freaky. The projection: "You will see a mind that is completely defended against reality, and will go to any lengths to protect her delusions of grandeur."

Try searching for "We found Mrs. Spittal" if you want to really get your mind blown.
Old June 7th 17, 02:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

it's just so twisted. I mean, let's be honest - I'm no bastion of mental stability - but this guy is spiking all sorts of meters here. I almost think he believes himself. but not quite - I think there's part of him that knows he's the problem.
Old June 7th 17, 02:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 10:29:24 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
it's just so twisted. I mean, let's be honest - I'm no bastion of mental stability - but this guy is spiking all sorts of meters here. I almost think he believes himself. but not quite - I think there's part of him that knows he's the problem.

Have you seen his menweb recovered memories stuff? It's so far beyond the realm of mere insanity.

http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm
Old June 7th 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

yeah I saw that back in 01 02 when I was living in CO. I was here psyched to discuss skiing and brag about my good fortune and this (at the time) unknown ****heel started babbling about "terrorists" which was offensive at the time since I'm from NY and was affected by actual terrorists. is it worth flying 3000 miles to tell this fat **** he has mental problems? what if he attacks me and I beat him to death? did I provoke it? is that what he wants? I half think it is...
Old June 7th 17, 04:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

I'll be honest I don't really know what you mean by stalking and terrorism - your definition is obviously much different than what's generally accepted. regardless, if you'd like to hear so.e truth at the Lynwood Alamo club just let me know when you'll be there. if we are to fight then pick another location as I do not want to be arrested.
Old June 7th 17, 01:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 12:16:44 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
I'll be honest I don't really know what you mean by stalking and terrorism - your definition is obviously much different than what's generally accepted. regardless, if you'd like to hear so.e truth at the Lynwood Alamo club just let me know when you'll be there. if we are to fight then pick another location as I do not want to be arrested.

Replying his posts, other than to agree with him, is "stalking". Making fun of him is "terrorism". Disagreeing with him is "supporting terrorism", as is "conversing civilly" with "terrorists". Failure to condemn either of the above is "remaining silent in the face of terrorism". The lesser charges of supporting or remaining silent may be upgraded to the more serious ones at Schattie's discretion.
Old June 9th 17, 06:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2017-06-09 9:56 AM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6:37:17 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 12:16:44 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
I'll be honest I don't really know what you mean by stalking and terrorism - your definition is obviously much different than what's generally accepted. regardless, if you'd like to hear so.e truth at the Lynwood Alamo club just let me know when you'll be there. if we are to fight then pick another location as I do not want to be arrested.

Replying his posts, other than to agree with him, is "stalking". Making fun of him is "terrorism". Disagreeing with him is "supporting terrorism", as is "conversing civilly" with "terrorists". Failure to condemn either of the above is "remaining silent in the face of terrorism". The lesser charges of supporting or remaining silent may be upgraded to the more serious ones at Schattie's discretion.

You are insane. Get help.

His assessment is completely accurate.