It's no wonder welfare is so attractive

Old March 20th 15, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default It's no wonder welfare is so attractive

These people make more than a "computer consultant" I know. And drive better cars!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ty_657889.html
Old March 20th 15, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 11:54:50 AM UTC-7, wrote:
These people make more than a "computer consultant" I know. And drive better cars!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ty_657889.html

Wow.

You really CAN'T read.

:-)
Old March 20th 15, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:54:50 PM UTC-6, wrote:
These people make more than a "computer consultant" I know. And drive better cars!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ty_657889.html

You missed it a bit using what this article was saying. But Alan will probably not want to hear that the figure for a "single mom" that takes advantage of all handouts can reach into the $80,000. range.

We have something on the order of $35,000. taken from checks and get a whopping refund of about $3500. But the overbreeding, criminal, lowlife, scumbags I know of do little work, "make" $10,000. per year in pay, and suck off the government for food, medical, phones, cable, utilities........so the $10K is really just for fun. The guy I'm thinking of had about $800 taken from his checks over the year and received about $12000. as a "tax refund". That's repulsive.
Old March 20th 15, 10:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 2:58:15 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:54:50 PM UTC-6, wrote:
These people make more than a "computer consultant" I know. And drive better cars!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ty_657889.html

You missed it a bit using what this article was saying. But Alan will probably not want to hear that the figure for a "single mom" that takes advantage of all handouts can reach into the $80,000. range.

Source please...

We have something on the order of $35,000. taken from checks and get a whopping refund of about $3500. But the overbreeding, criminal, lowlife, scumbags I know of do little work, "make" $10,000. per year in pay, and suck off the government for food, medical, phones, cable, utilities........so the $10K is really just for fun. The guy I'm thinking of had about $800 taken from his checks over the year and received about $12000. as a "tax refund". That's repulsive.

Sure... ...do they live in the same housing complex you do, Bob?

My guess: you flat made it up.
Old March 20th 15, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

My guess: you flat made it up.

They're usually the kids of my friends. They don't get married so they can get separate benifits. Deal with it. It's true. But by your response I guess your not fine with it either? There's something in our taxes called something like earned income tax credit? Also $1000 per kid. It adds up when these scumbags figure out how to work it.
Old March 21st 15, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 5:58:15 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:54:50 PM UTC-6, wrote:
These people make more than a "computer consultant" I know. And drive better cars!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ty_657889.html

You missed it a bit using what this article was saying. But Alan will probably not want to hear that the figure for a "single mom" that takes advantage of all handouts can reach into the $80,000. range.

IT'S either too stoopid to comprehend, or just lying for attention.

Old March 21st 15, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:40:07 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

My guess: you flat made it up.

They're usually the kids of my friends. They don't get married so they can get separate benifits. Deal with it. It's true. But by your response I guess your not fine with it either? There's something in our taxes called something like earned income tax credit? Also $1000 per kid. It adds up when these scumbags figure out how to work it.

IT'S "guess". IT thinks everyone acts like a scumbag just like IT does.
Old March 21st 15, 02:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 03/20/2015 04:40 PM, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

My guess: you flat made it up.

They're usually the kids of my friends. They don't get married so
they can get separate benifits. Deal with it. It's true. But by your
response I guess your not fine with it either? There's something in
our taxes called something like earned income tax credit? Also $1000
per kid. It adds up when these scumbags figure out how to work it.

It may be noted that white people also take advantage of the public
teat. I used to know one. The only reason I didn't turn the bitch in
(assuming there was actually any alms-giving agency that actually gave a
****) is that she was nice to people who were important to me.

--
Cheers, Bev
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock
Old March 21st 15, 02:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 8:21:29 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

It may be noted that white people also take advantage of the public
teat. I used to know one. The only reason I didn't turn the bitch in
(assuming there was actually any alms-giving agency that actually gave a
****) is that she was nice to people who were important to me.

The ones I refer to are white. It's been 40 years now of "The Great Society". Can you believe that wiggers wouldn't develop to suck the same teat? It's not a wonder really. But as percentages go, for 13% of the population they demand a lot of the attention.

Old March 21st 15, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:29:02 PM UTC-6, wrote:

The deal is: If you are going to live off of what other people are willing to give you? Then you have to be satisfied with that. Are they? Hell no!