How humiliating - not a single comment!

Old October 31st 14, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default How humiliating - not a single comment!

On Friday, October 31, 2014 12:03:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:

With an SEC filing like this, investors are surely beating down the doors to get their shares:

"Tixfi Inc. is a development stage company and currently has minimal business operations. Any investment in the shares offered herein involves a high degree of risk. You should only purchase Shares if you can afford a complete loss of your investment. Our independent auditors have issued an audit opinion for Tixfi Inc., which includes a statement expressing substantial doubt as to our ability to continue as a going concern."

From what I can tell from what little scanning I did. My guess is that it's a scam of an elderly nurse. Getting her cash to spend under the pretense that it's an investment? Knowing what we do about trunky, with no intention of doing anything for it.

Old November 1st 14, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, 31 October 2014 17:39:20 UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 31, 2014 12:03:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:

With an SEC filing like this, investors are surely beating down the doors to get their shares:

"Tixfi Inc. is a development stage company and currently has minimal business operations. Any investment in the shares offered herein involves a high degree of risk. You should only purchase Shares if you can afford a complete loss of your investment. Our independent auditors have issued an audit opinion for Tixfi Inc., which includes a statement expressing substantial doubt as to our ability to continue as a going concern."

From what I can tell from what little scanning I did. My guess is that it's a scam of an elderly nurse. Getting her cash to spend under the pretense that it's an investment? Knowing what we do about trunky, with no intention of doing anything for it.

I wonder if she is aware of his postings here and on several other internet forums? Or, for that matter, his bothers Backlash postings? It's always good to know who you're giving your money to for an, err, 'investment'.
Old November 1st 14, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:26:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, 31 October 2014 17:39:20 UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 31, 2014 12:03:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:

With an SEC filing like this, investors are surely beating down the doors to get their shares:

"Tixfi Inc. is a development stage company and currently has minimal business operations. Any investment in the shares offered herein involves a high degree of risk. You should only purchase Shares if you can afford a complete loss of your investment. Our independent auditors have issued an audit opinion for Tixfi Inc., which includes a statement expressing substantial doubt as to our ability to continue as a going concern."

From what I can tell from what little scanning I did. My guess is that it's a scam of an elderly nurse. Getting her cash to spend under the pretense that it's an investment? Knowing what we do about trunky, with no intention of doing anything for it.

I wonder if she is aware of his postings here and on several other internet forums? Or, for that matter, his bothers Backlash postings? It's always good to know who you're giving your money to for an, err, 'investment'.

I highly doubt it. But Scott Abraham is SO transparent, SO offensive, SO retarded, that it's only a matter of time.
Old November 1st 14, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 12:21:03 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:26:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, 31 October 2014 17:39:20 UTC-7, pigo wrote:

I wonder if she is aware of his postings here and on several other internet forums? Or, for that matter, his bothers Backlash postings? It's always good to know who you're giving your money to for an, err, 'investment'.

I highly doubt it. But Scott Abraham is SO transparent, SO offensive, SO retarded, that it's only a matter of time.

Just one thing -- this isn't in the same league as selling moldy ****-smeared clothing on ebay. This is an SEC-regulated Federally registered security. If the trunkster has committed anything that even remotely looks like securities fraud, he potentially faces Federal prosecution for it, as well as pound-in-the-ass Federal prison time if convicted.

IIRC, #whoisPaulaMartin ponied up $20K, which is a high enough amount of money to get the FBI's interest.

Although Abraham has absolutely zero support from anybody here, I hope for his sake that he's finally taking the honest high road.
Old November 1st 14, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:14:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Just one thing -- this isn't in the same league as selling moldy ****-smeared clothing on ebay. This is an SEC-regulated Federally registered security. If the trunkster has committed anything that even remotely looks like securities fraud, he potentially faces Federal prosecution for it, as well as pound-in-the-ass Federal prison time if convicted.

IIRC, #whoisPaulaMartin ponied up $20K, which is a high enough amount of money to get the FBI's interest.

Although Abraham has absolutely zero support from anybody here, I hope for his sake that he's finally taking the honest high road.

We know it way to well. It's not capable of taking an "honest high road".

MOI that it would be angling for that ass pounding. That's what it's into.

Old November 2nd 14, 06:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 02/11/2014 01:14, wrote:
[...]

Hard to believe. It's been almost a month since he las posted here for
which we can be truly thankful.

Either #whoisPaulaMartin has him tied up in a basement while she
pussywhips some sense into him, in which case she should be canonised,
or he's in jail, or he's dead. I can't believe he'd stop posting just
because he was told to - his bent melon head would explode from the
inner conflict.

Whichever is true, let's enjoy rsa again and not mention him again at all.

Old November 2nd 14, 02:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 1:35:49 AM UTC-6, BrritSki wrote:

Whichever is true, let's enjoy rsa again and not mention him again at all.

It would be a shame for a molester to get off Scottfree (so to speak). I propose the title editing I did here to signify mention for those that wish to avoid it.
Old November 3rd 14, 02:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 8:14:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Just one thing -- this isn't in the same league as selling moldy ****-smeared clothing on ebay. This is an SEC-regulated Federally registered security. If the trunkster has committed anything that even remotely looks like securities fraud, he potentially faces Federal prosecution for it, as well as pound-in-the-ass Federal prison time if convicted.

IIRC, #whoisPaulaMartin ponied up $20K, which is a high enough amount of money to get the FBI's interest.

I'm late to the party here, but is there a link that documents all this stuff ? I've seen his ****ty under construction website, but nothing SEC-related. Has Trunky actually been trying to sell STOCK in some business venture?!?

Dave
Old November 3rd 14, 01:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 8:43:26 PM UTC-7, Dave Stallard wrote:

I'm late to the party here, but is there a link that documents all this stuff ? I've seen his ****ty under construction website, but nothing SEC-related. Has Trunky actually been trying to sell STOCK in some business venture?!?

Dave

I think I founds some links on the junk website. Somehow I easily found some other pages that gave ages and occupations and other information that led me to believe, considering who we're talking about here, that it's some kind of elder scam, IMO.

Humiliating Bob Thompson....Again Brain Fried Bob Alpine Skiing 2 December 31st 10 07:54 PM
No further comment necessary Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 6 February 26th 10 06:52 PM
just a comment downhill Alpine Skiing 19 May 26th 07 05:57 AM
Another enlightening comment from Scoot clarencedarrow Alpine Skiing 3 August 21st 06 05:18 AM
Completely OT basketball comment bdubya Alpine Skiing 8 March 8th 04 03:22 PM