A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

How humiliating - not a single comment!

Old October 31st 14, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default How humiliating - not a single comment!

On Friday, October 31, 2014 12:03:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:

With an SEC filing like this, investors are surely beating down the doors to get their shares:

"Tixfi Inc. is a development stage company and currently has minimal business operations. Any investment in the shares offered herein involves a high degree of risk. You should only purchase Shares if you can afford a complete loss of your investment. Our independent auditors have issued an audit opinion for Tixfi Inc., which includes a statement expressing substantial doubt as to our ability to continue as a going concern."

From what I can tell from what little scanning I did. My guess is that it's a scam of an elderly nurse. Getting her cash to spend under the pretense that it's an investment? Knowing what we do about trunky, with no intention of doing anything for it.

Ads
Old November 1st 14, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Friday, 31 October 2014 17:39:20 UTC-7, pigo wrote:

With an SEC filing like this, investors are surely beating down the doors to get their shares:

"Tixfi Inc. is a development stage company and currently has minimal business operations. Any investment in the shares offered herein involves a high degree of risk. You should only purchase Shares if you can afford a complete loss of your investment. Our independent auditors have issued an audit opinion for Tixfi Inc., which includes a statement expressing substantial doubt as to our ability to continue as a going concern."

From what I can tell from what little scanning I did. My guess is that it's a scam of an elderly nurse. Getting her cash to spend under the pretense that it's an investment? Knowing what we do about trunky, with no intention of doing anything for it.

I wonder if she is aware of his postings here and on several other internet forums? Or, for that matter, his bothers Backlash postings? It's always good to know who you're giving your money to for an, err, 'investment'.
Old November 1st 14, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:26:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:

I wonder if she is aware of his postings here and on several other internet forums? Or, for that matter, his bothers Backlash postings? It's always good to know who you're giving your money to for an, err, 'investment'.

I highly doubt it. But Scott Abraham is SO transparent, SO offensive, SO retarded, that it's only a matter of time.
Old November 1st 14, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 12:21:03 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

I highly doubt it. But Scott Abraham is SO transparent, SO offensive, SO retarded, that it's only a matter of time.

Just one thing -- this isn't in the same league as selling moldy ****-smeared clothing on ebay. This is an SEC-regulated Federally registered security. If the trunkster has committed anything that even remotely looks like securities fraud, he potentially faces Federal prosecution for it, as well as pound-in-the-ass Federal prison time if convicted.

IIRC, #whoisPaulaMartin ponied up $20K, which is a high enough amount of money to get the FBI's interest.

Although Abraham has absolutely zero support from anybody here, I hope for his sake that he's finally taking the honest high road.
Old November 1st 14, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:14:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Just one thing -- this isn't in the same league as selling moldy ****-smeared clothing on ebay. This is an SEC-regulated Federally registered security. If the trunkster has committed anything that even remotely looks like securities fraud, he potentially faces Federal prosecution for it, as well as pound-in-the-ass Federal prison time if convicted.

IIRC, #whoisPaulaMartin ponied up $20K, which is a high enough amount of money to get the FBI's interest.

Although Abraham has absolutely zero support from anybody here, I hope for his sake that he's finally taking the honest high road.

We know it way to well. It's not capable of taking an "honest high road".

MOI that it would be angling for that ass pounding. That's what it's into.

Old November 2nd 14, 06:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]
external usenet poster

On 02/11/2014 01:14, wrote:
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 12:21:03 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

Hard to believe. It's been almost a month since he las posted here for
which we can be truly thankful.

Either #whoisPaulaMartin has him tied up in a basement while she
pussywhips some sense into him, in which case she should be canonised,
or he's in jail, or he's dead. I can't believe he'd stop posting just
because he was told to - his bent melon head would explode from the
inner conflict.

Whichever is true, let's enjoy rsa again and not mention him again at all.

Old November 2nd 14, 02:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default *** How humiliating - not a single comment!

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 1:35:49 AM UTC-6, BrritSki wrote:

Whichever is true, let's enjoy rsa again and not mention him again at all.

It would be a shame for a molester to get off Scottfree (so to speak). I propose the title editing I did here to signify mention for those that wish to avoid it.
Old November 3rd 14, 02:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 8:14:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:

I'm late to the party here, but is there a link that documents all this stuff ? I've seen his ****ty under construction website, but nothing SEC-related. Has Trunky actually been trying to sell STOCK in some business venture?!?

Dave
Old November 3rd 14, 01:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 8:43:26 PM UTC-7, Dave Stallard wrote:

I'm late to the party here, but is there a link that documents all this stuff ? I've seen his ****ty under construction website, but nothing SEC-related. Has Trunky actually been trying to sell STOCK in some business venture?!?

Dave

I think I founds some links on the junk website. Somehow I easily found some other pages that gave ages and occupations and other information that led me to believe, considering who we're talking about here, that it's some kind of elder scam, IMO.