Hiking Half-dome

Old October 9th 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Hiking Half-dome

On Oct 8, 6:55*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Good for you! Sounds like a good adventure.

Old October 9th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:55:33 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On the way out, late afternoon, I stopped at the El Portal Gate and
purchased my $10 lifetime Senior Pass. And then off to Davis for the
soccer game.

I went to Columbus and watched Ohio State kick the **** out of
Indiana.

Then I went to the Meade Hall and watched Michigan State kick the ****
out of Michigan. And I watched Notre Dame beat Pitt, and I saw
Alabama lose.

It dudn't git any better.

Old October 10th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 10, 1:49*am, comadrejo wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
Then I went to the Meade Hall and watched Michigan State kick the ****
out of Michigan. *And I watched Notre Dame beat Pitt, and I saw
Alabama lose.

It dudn't git any better.

Stanford beat USC, and Cal beat UCLA, (as long as Neuheuisel suffers, is
all that I care) *So it does get better. Northern California shows its
dominance against the puny Southern California.

Huskies got boned doggy style. Arizona showed its dominance over
Washington.

Old October 11th 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 10, 5:42*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/10/10 05:22, wrote:

It does get better. *I won a ****load of money in the pool, and I won
more money betting with bookies. *What are the poor people doing?

I'm not a betting person, and I wonder why bookies still exist with
on-line betting capability.

--
Cheers, Bev

Hey, ****ley? Just wanted to thank you for proving what a pathetic,
vile, disgusting **** you are. On a day in which Pussy Horvath
threatens my life, accuses me of raping a child, accuses me of being a
convicted felon, you get all ****y about his betting habits.
No criticism of your buddy. He's never made your vaunted killfile.
Says all any decent human being needs to know about you.