Message from Mt. Waterman

Old November 13th 14, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Message from Mt. Waterman

PRAY FOR SNOW....

Mt. Waterman is thrilled to announce that we finally have our permit
signed for year round operation!!!! We are going to try and open for mt.
biking, disc golf and site seeing a few times before the snow flies. Our
warming hut will be operating during open weekends with good food, good
drinks & good fun.

We are planning on opening the weekend of November 22nd & 23rd 2014 with
a golf tournament on the Sat. Nov. 22nd.

Please visit our website for more detailed information.

We also have a new email address for the mountain

We are looking forward to a great snowy winter season.

2014-2015 season passes are on sale now, please check out the website
for more information.

Like us on facebook

visit us at waterman.org

Thank you all for your support, MW Family!

--
Cheers,
Bev