St. Anton

Old October 7th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Eric L

Default St. Anton

I am looking for a chalet or similar in St. Anton for a group of 14
people. Does anyone know if this is possible? It seems like
everything is divided up into separate apartments. Please prove me
wrong!

Old October 7th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
cupra

Eric L wrote:
I am looking for a chalet or similar in St. Anton for a group of 14
people. Does anyone know if this is possible? It seems like
everything is divided up into separate apartments. Please prove me
wrong!

Are you looking for a private rental? There's plenty of Chalets of that size
that are run by tour operators....

Old October 17th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Eric L

cupra wrote:
Eric L wrote:
I am looking for a chalet or similar in St. Anton for a group of 14
people. Does anyone know if this is possible? It seems like
everything is divided up into separate apartments. Please prove me
wrong!

Are you looking for a private rental? There's plenty of Chalets of that size
that are run by tour operators....

I would like to get a private one. I already have airfare, lift
tickets, etc.

-Eric

Old October 18th 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
cupra

Eric L wrote:
cupra wrote:
Eric L wrote:
I am looking for a chalet or similar in St. Anton for a group of 14
people. Does anyone know if this is possible? It seems like
everything is divided up into separate apartments. Please prove me
wrong!

Are you looking for a private rental? There's plenty of Chalets of
that size that are run by tour operators....

I would like to get a private one. I already have airfare, lift
tickets, etc.

-Eric

I'd still contact a few to sound them out, many of them have self drive
options in their brochures so you'll save the cost of the air fare.....

Old October 18th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
cupra

cupra wrote:
Eric L wrote:
cupra wrote:
Eric L wrote:
I am looking for a chalet or similar in St. Anton for a group of 14
people. Does anyone know if this is possible? It seems like
everything is divided up into separate apartments. Please prove me
wrong!

Are you looking for a private rental? There's plenty of Chalets of
that size that are run by tour operators....

I would like to get a private one. I already have airfare, lift
tickets, etc.

-Eric

I'd still contact a few to sound them out, many of them have self
drive options in their brochures so you'll save the cost of the air
fare.....

(save the cost of the brochure price, I mean)