Kimberley, British Columbia

Old October 26th 05, 10:42 PM
Shawn Ross

Default Kimberley, British Columbia

Kimberley, BC...

A hidden mountain paradise surrounded by an undisturbed combination of
wildlife and natural serenity.

Nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Kimberly is an undiscovered gem
that has up until now only been enjoyed by a select few. Offering both
skiing and golf, there is plenty to do for people of all skill levels and
ability. With all modern amenities present, Kimberley is truly ready to be
introduced to the world.

Towering at the top of the Kimberley Alpine Resort, Northstar Mountain
Village is a taste of true luxury. With beautifully appointed units that
each include a private hot tub, Northstar truly is a home away from home.
Whether for a quiet romantic getaway or a fun weekend with a group of
friends, Kimberley is the perfect answer to what you are looking for.

With suites that sleep up to 8 starting at just $165.00 per night, the time
has never been better to give the Bavarian styled city of Kimberley a try.
Full amenities and a regional airport are conveniently located nearby.

Features include:

Eight Person Hot Tub On The Balcony Of Every Suite

True Ski In / Ski Out Access

Unforgettable Views And Scenery

Magnificently Appointed Furnishings

State Of The Art Appliances

Private Entrances And Heated Parking

Attentive Staff That Are Eager To Fulfill Any Request

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we may be of assistance.

Shawn Ross

Hotel Alternative / Imperial Suites

888-270-0802 - Office

403-714-3623 - Cell

Old October 27th 05, 03:40 PM
bdubya

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:42:08 GMT, "Shawn Ross"
wrote:

....... Offering....
skiing ..................

(spam snipped)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we may be of assistance.

Shawn Ross

What's your favorite run there?

bw
Old October 27th 05, 04:21 PM
Shawn Ross

Well since I am a fairly novice skiier I typically tend to stay on the front
side of the hill skiing the boundary, rosa, buckhorn, etc. With that said,
there is plenty to keep advanced skiiers busy. 38% of the runs are
designated as black diamond with a handful of double black diamond as well.

Shawn Ross

"bdubya" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:42:08 GMT, "Shawn Ross"
wrote:

....... Offering....
skiing ..................

(spam snipped)

Old October 27th 05, 04:50 PM
Armin

Shawn Ross wrote:
Well since I am a fairly novice skiier

Yup, you must be a real novice... you can't even spell SKIER.

Seeing how your contact phone number has an Alberta area code, you
can't spell SKIER and you spam skiing newsgroups with ads, my guess is
you're not a skier at all... you're just looking to make money off
skiers.

A.

Old October 27th 05, 06:01 PM
Armin

Kurt Knisely wrote:
In article .com, Armin
says...

.. you're just looking to make money off
skiers.

I thought that's what the industry is all about?

I guess you're right. It's no longer the "ski" industry, it's now all
about the "condo development" industry. I just wish they'd spew their
spam somplace else.

How's Jumbo coming along? I see some nice doublespeak on their website now.

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks once the local elections
(municipal and regional district) are over. The Jumbo decision seems to
have become a bit of a political hot potato. The way it currently
stands, the province has put the decision in the lap of the regional
district since they are the ones responsible for land use issues.
However, the regional district is trying to bail on it and hand the
decision back to the province.

A.

Old October 28th 05, 07:25 AM
BrritSki

Armin wrote:
Shawn Ross wrote:

Well since I am a fairly novice skiier

Yup, you must be a real novice... you can't even spell SKIER.

Seeing how your contact phone number has an Alberta area code, you
can't spell SKIER and you spam skiing newsgroups with ads, my guess is
you're not a skier at all... you're just looking to make money off
skiers.

AND he top-posts. QED.