Just Checking

Old June 16th 13, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo[_2_]

Default Just Checking

A simple post. Lines shortened.
Seems to be working now. I'm not locked out.

Old June 17th 13, 04:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley

Seems to be working now. I'm not locked out.

I am. I'm trying shorter lines, google groups, and
a few hard CRs tossed in.

Something is definitely not working.

Old June 17th 13, 04:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley

On Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:22:41 PM UTC-7, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
Seems to be working now. I'm not locked out.

I am. I'm trying shorter lines, google groups, and
a few hard CRs tossed in.

Something is definitely not working.

Posting with Thunderbird didn't work. If we HAVE to use
googlegroups, the revival of RSAM is not worth the
trouble.