Chester Bullock's "Integrity"

Old September 15th 03, 02:47 PM
scottabe

Default Chester Bullock's "Integrity"

Took a look at rsa terrorist and laughed my ass off at this insane bull****:
indicative of the utter lack of insight common to the terrorists who post
there. Chester Bullock is one insane wacko if he thinks he has "integrity":
he has NEVER condemned the vile liars and defamers of rsa, he skis with the
worst of the terrorists, he has lied about me and attacked me for telling
the truth.
A clue for Bullock: people with integrity do not associate with pathological
liars. Pathological liars associate with pathological liar.
People of integrity criticize those who falsely accuse innocent men of
molesting children and threaten their lives. They do not ski with such
people....and they don't post to rsa.terrorist, created and run by those
people.

Eldora seems to have constant problems with their camera. A-Basin is
the other one that never seems to be wokring properly.

For those who aren't regular followers of that page, I decided to omit
the RSN cams because by and large they are not real time. It was a
pretty cool thing back in the day when I helped RSN set one up at
Copper. But for some reason they decided to go with one picture a day,
and it always seemed to be the one that made the resort look good. That
bothers me, because conditions aren't always primo, no matter how much
the marketing department wants you to think they are. If the marketeers
at Copper had been more Internet savvy (back in 1995-96, although they
still don't seem to be), I have no doubt I would have been in trouble
for some of the things I said about our conditions. The flip side was
that my report was never official. For some reason people seemed to eat
up the Steamboat 'Straight Talk' report that marketeer Betsy Brunton put
out. Never heard a bad word uttered about the skiing up there from that
report. I know she saw the success of my unofficial version and put a
marketing spin on it for Steamboat. Oh well, such is the way of things.
I still have my integrity intact (although I don't think most
marketeers have integrity to begin with)...