What places are still open in CO besides A-Basin?

Old May 4th 14, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default What places are still open in CO besides A-Basin?

Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in CO still open?
Old May 4th 14, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Persons with a VERY LIMITED IQ use swear words all the time. I thought you were saying you were better than that.
Old May 4th 14, 10:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 9:27:43 AM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:53:33 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in CO still open?

Why are you posting about skiing here? As you well know, I own this ********. Discuss James Arthur Strohm's candidacy for the Texas State Senate, dumb****.

Is this an admission that you will harass anyone who attempts to post about skiing here?
Old May 5th 14, 12:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

wrote:

Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in
CO still open?

Why are you posting about skiing here? As you well know, I own
this ********. Discuss James Arthur Strohm's candidacy for the
Texas State Senate, dumb****.

Is this an admission that you will harass anyone who attempts to post
about skiing here?

Henry is this rocket science moment?

Do you really think you will get a straight answer?
Old May 5th 14, 02:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 4 May 2014 09:27:43 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:53:33 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in CO still open?

Why are you posting about skiing here? As you well know, I own this ********.
Discuss James Arthur Strohm's candidacy for the Texas State Senate, dumb****.

Nobody died and made you king. You're still the court jester.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old May 5th 14, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 9:53:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in CO still open?

Anyone except our resident idiot know the answed to my original question?
Old May 5th 14, 09:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 5 May 2014 09:18:50 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 9:53:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in CO still open?

Anyone except our resident idiot know the answed to my original question?

I can't answer because I live in Michigan, but there are websites that
you can go to.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old May 6th 14, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:

Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in

CO still open?

Why are you posting about skiing here? As you well know, I own

this ********. Discuss James Arthur Strohm's candidacy for the

Texas State Senate, dumb****.

Is this an admission that you will harass anyone who attempts to post

about skiing here?

Henry is this rocket science moment?

Do you really think you will get a straight answer?

No, but what ever answer is given will be recorded.
Old May 6th 14, 03:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 5/4/2014 10:53 AM, wrote:
Breck and Keystone are closed, A-Basin is open, anything else in CO still open?

According to this, only A Basin in Colorado.

http://www.onthesnow.com/open_resorts_all.html

--
//Walt