Gee, it's quiet in here...

Old April 25th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Default Gee, it's quiet in here...

EOM

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's too bad stupidity isn't painful." - A. S. LaVey
Old April 25th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

The Real Bev wrote:
EOM

That's cause the skiers are out here where the snow is, not in there
where you are.
Old April 25th 08, 10:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:27:47 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

EOM

Scottee and Bertrude were slain by a mighty Hungarian warrior.

And it's become quiet because the skiing season is over.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old April 25th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

The Real Bev wrote:
EOM

Another foot of fresh yesterday and my road is a nightmare. My
snowbanks are still on the 6-7' range. This winter will just not give
it up. I'd say I hav e at least another month before I start to see
dirt. Crazy.

-klaus

Old April 25th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:19:49 -0600 (MDT), klaus
wrote this crap:

The Real Bev wrote:
EOM

Another foot of fresh yesterday and my road is a nightmare. My
snowbanks are still on the 6-7' range. This winter will just not give
it up. I'd say I hav e at least another month before I start to see
dirt. Crazy.

-klaus

I cut my grass yesterday. I'm planting rose bushes tomorrow.

Rose bushes---- nature's barbed wire.

Warriors surround their house with barbed wire.

Old April 26th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

The Real Bev wrote:
EOM

Another foot of fresh yesterday and my road is a nightmare. My
snowbanks are still on the 6-7' range. This winter will just not give
it up. I'd say I hav e at least another month before I start to see
dirt. Crazy.

-klaus

I cut my grass yesterday. *I'm planting rose bushes tomorrow.

Rose bushes---- nature's barbed wire.

Warriors surround their house with barbed wire.

I have bougainvillia.
Old April 26th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

Another foot of fresh yesterday and my road is a nightmare. My
snowbanks are still on the 6-7' range. This winter will just not give
it up. I'd say I hav e at least another month before I start to see
dirt. Crazy.

-klaus

I cut my grass yesterday. I'm planting rose bushes tomorrow.

Rose bushes---- nature's barbed wire.

Warriors surround their house with barbed wire.

I have bougainvillia.

======================

I read where they may have a cure for that soon.

Old April 26th 08, 08:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 04:58:50 GMT, "Norm" wrote
this crap:

Warriors surround their house with barbed wire.

I have bougainvillia.

======================

I read where they may have a cure for that soon.

I can't even pronounce it. I'll have to drink more of this magic
learning juice. It's got just the right amount of barley, hops, and
malt.

Old April 26th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_16_]

Harry Weiner wrote:

I cut my grass yesterday. I'm planting rose bushes tomorrow.

Rose bushes---- nature's barbed wire.

Warriors surround their house with barbed wire.

Roses are good, some more than others, but for barbed wire you'd do even
better with Blackberries. Those are complete *******s once they get ahold.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Old April 27th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Harry Weiner wrote:

wrote this crap:

Another foot of fresh yesterday and my road is a nightmare. My
snowbanks are still on the 6-7' range. This winter will just not give
it up. I'd say I hav e at least another month before I start to see
dirt. Crazy.

I've been dividing orchids -- a nice broadsword might be a good tool for
this job.

I cut my grass yesterday. I'm planting rose bushes tomorrow.

Rose bushes---- nature's barbed wire.

You've obviously never experienced the joys of bougainvillea. The
"wood" breaks easily, allowing the thorny branch to attach itself to you
and continue the assault.

Warriors surround their house with barbed wire.

Cholla is good too.

--
Cheers, Bev
666øF -- the oven temperature for roast beast.