Expired Echo Listing

Old August 6th 03, 03:18 AM
Frank Linhares

Default Expired Echo Listing

Hello Barney!

05 Aug 03 17:40, you wrote to All:

My bad. I'm an active snowboarder and I gate this newsgroup into the Fidonet
message network for others to enjoy.

B From: "Barney"

B "Z1B OPERATIONS" wrote in message
B .. .
Hello,

The Zone 1 Backbone only carries echoes listed in the EchoList. It
seems that the listing for this echo has expired. Thus, it will be
necessary for someone to assume the moderatorship and list it if it
is to remain on the Zone 1 Backbone. There is a three month grace
period to accomplish this.

B [snip]

B Anyone know what he's on about?

B --- Internet Rex 2.29
B * Origin: Scotland On Line (1:229/20)
Frank Linhares - Region 12 REC - 1:229/1000 -

From: "Barney"

"Z1B OPERATIONS" wrote in message
.. .
Hello,

The Zone 1 Backbone only carries echoes listed in the EchoList.

It seems that the listing for this echo has expired. Thus, it
will be necessary for someone to assume the moderatorship and
list it if it is to remain on the Zone 1 Backbone. There is a
three month grace period to accomplish this.

[snip]

Anyone know what he's on about?

heh, heh, heh - the scoobied nature of this ****e continues. WTF is
fidonet - ugly burds on the web? (rhetorical question). Jeez, how long til
the season starts? Roll on another freak Oct scotch snow binge.

DB
(Castleford is closer than Tamworth)