Artic Challenge

Old January 27th 05, 06:37 AM
L@

Default Artic Challenge

Hi all you boarders out there, a little hello from Tromsø, Norway, where
Terje Håkonsen had his Artic Challenge 2004.

Is it possible to post pictures and avi movies here? If so, and someone is
interessted, I could post some of my shots from the challenge 04, and maybe
some from 2005 if it's held here this year also.

Now who's got a ticket to ride I was up in the pipe yesterday, but it's
just a regular pipe, and in pretty bad shape, until the Artic Challenge team
comes and makes the official one...

L@

Old January 27th 05, 11:28 AM
Switters

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:37:09 GMT, "L@"
allegedly wrote:

Hi all you boarders out there, a little hello from Troms›, Norway,
where Terje H†konsen had his Artic Challenge 2004.

Is it possible to post pictures and avi movies here? If so, and
someone is interessted, I could post some of my shots from the
challenge 04, and maybe some from 2005 if it's held here this year
also.

I'm sure it's of interest to a few people. Your best solution would be to
get some free webspace with one of the many providers out there, then
simply upload your stuff there.

Posting binaries to this group will at the least annoy some poeple and at
the worst, get the group dropped from servers that don't want to handle
binary groups.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old January 27th 05, 06:43 PM
L@

thanks for the hint. I will host them myself and post a link shortly.