Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

Old September 24th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

Thats about $4.50 an hour, for an average day, before tax*.

McDonald's literally pays double, about $9.00 an hour in WA state.

Now wonder he has to go fluffing...

* Let's pray Schattie is reporting his income from Ebay correctly to
the IRS - wouldn't want this:-

to happen to an honorable, ethical, decent man. God forbid anyone
would report him to the IRS!

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old September 24th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 24, 8:25 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

Thats about $4.50 an hour, for an average day, before tax*.

McDonald's literally pays double, about $9.00 an hour in WA state.

Now wonder he has to go fluffing...

* Let's pray Schattie is reporting his income from Ebay correctly to
the IRS - wouldn't want this:-

to happen to an honorable, ethical, decent man. God forbid anyone
would report him to the IRS!

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I wonder if I painted the word "Bogner" on a garbage bag, if I could
sell it to Scott "Brand Name Whore" Abraham for 500 bucks...

Old September 24th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 24, 6:25 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

Thats about $4.50 an hour, for an average day, before tax*.

McDonald's literally pays double, about $9.00 an hour in WA state.

Now wonder he has to go fluffing...

* Let's pray Schattie is reporting his income from Ebay correctly to
the IRS - wouldn't want this:-

to happen to an honorable, ethical, decent man. God forbid anyone
would report him to the IRS!

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

How pathetic. How laughable. Typical of the sick freaks of rsa, they
try to harass in the real world in their dickless need to control
something, anything, in their miserable lives.
Only the most laughable, the most desperate, the most ridiculous would
threaten to rat somebody out to the IRS.
Clue time, freak.
After all of the criminal stalking and real world harassment you
freaks have committed, don't you think I'm smart enough to pay my
****ing taxes?
Go for it. Making a false report to the IRS is a felony, and they
actually prosecute people who abuse the system.
You belong in jail. Pick up the phone.

Another clue, you deranged wack job. Ebay is a hobby, not a full time
job. Far from it. And I spent a couple weeks this month touring on
the motorcycle.
Damn, you freaks always forget to mention the obvious.
I'd LOVE to discuss YOUR behavior with anyone who employs you. Got a
name, nutcase?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old September 24th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 24, 6:53 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:25 am, Suzieflame wrote:

Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

Thats about $4.50 an hour, for an average day, before tax*.

McDonald's literally pays double, about $9.00 an hour in WA state.

Now wonder he has to go fluffing...

* Let's pray Schattie is reporting his income from Ebay correctly to
the IRS - wouldn't want this:-

to happen to an honorable, ethical, decent man. God forbid anyone
would report him to the IRS!

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I wonder if I painted the word "Bogner" on a garbage bag, if I could
sell it to Scott "Brand Name Whore" Abraham for 500 bucks...

Fair enough. Real world harassment and defamation, and I know where
you work. Utah State gets a phone call.....

Old September 24th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:15:19 -0000, wrote:

[...]

No need, they provide a handy form for reporting suspected tax
cheats:-

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

But hey, I'm not saying you are a cheat. I'm just saying that I hope
you are not - wouldn't want you in trouble with the law AGAIN,
convict. I can understand how it would be mighty tempting not to
declare with that level of income ($15,600 a year, whoa, that sucks).

Another clue, you deranged wack job. Ebay is a hobby, not a full time
job. Far from it. And I spent a couple weeks this month touring on
the motorcycle.
Damn, you freaks always forget to mention the obvious.

Care to name what else you do to raise money, fluffy?

P.S. I note you don't deny making $4.50 an hour. LOL.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old September 24th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

[...]

As I said, real world reporting from a criminal stalker. Please go
for it. Make sure to ID yourself. Remember that making a harassing,
fraudulent complaint with no evidence (and you have none) is a felony.
What kind of pathetic, desperate, deranged, stalking wack job would
encourage somebody to drop a dime to the IRS?
What a truly despicable, cowardly, laughable freak you are.
Now go **** yourself.

Old September 24th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:25:27 +0200, Suzieflame
wrote this crap:

* Let's pray Schattie is reporting his income from Ebay correctly to
the IRS - wouldn't want this:-

to happen to an honorable, ethical, decent man. God forbid anyone
would report him to the IRS!

Don't forget that he lies...I'mean he claims to get paid for his
church screeching.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 24th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 24, 8:25 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

Thats about $4.50 an hour, for an average day, before tax*.

McDonald's literally pays double, about $9.00 an hour in WA state.

Now wonder he has to go fluffing...

* Let's pray Schattie is reporting his income from Ebay correctly to
the IRS - wouldn't want this:-

Note the link to the PDF listing "the most common excuses".

Old September 25th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net income!
He gets that per MONTH?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 25th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:00:10 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net income!
He gets that per MONTH?

I know - I make that a DAY (no kidding)!

Should we start a collection for Schattie - tax deducted of course?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame