Schattie: A challenge.

Old July 14th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Schattie: A challenge.

Try to touch your toes.

You used to be able to do it, right?

guffaw

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old July 14th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 14, 5:37 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Try to touch your toes.

You used to be able to do it, right?

guffaw

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Bitch:

Hate to tell ya this, but I'm down to 235.
Here's a challenge for you. Got a name, freak? Got the balls to say
that in person?
You've never had balls, and never had the balls to talk to a real man
like this. That's why you're a dickless, nutless, anonymous usenet
wack job.
Now go **** yourself. Spank.

Old July 14th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:09:01 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:37 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Try to touch your toes.

You used to be able to do it, right?

guffaw

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Bitch:

^^^^
I like the way your newsreader prefaces your comments with your
official title.

Hate to tell ya this, but I'm down to 235.

Kilos.

Here's a challenge for you. Got a name, freak? Got the balls to say
that in person?

Sure, but you never showed when I came up to Seattle. You ran away.

You've never had balls, and never had the balls to talk to a real man
like this.

Are you saying you're not a real man?

That's why you're a dickless, nutless, anonymous usenet
wack job. Now go **** yourself. Spank.

So you can't touch your toes?

Schattie the fattie.

LOL

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old July 14th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:37 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Try to touch your toes.

You used to be able to do it, right?

guffaw

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Bitch:

^^^^
I like the way your newsreader prefaces your comments with your
official title.

I like the way you project your status onto me. Stalking freaks who
hide their identity on the internet are bitches, and when they lies
about me, they become MY bitches.
You are all my bitches.
When you spew this **** in person, you unbitch yourself.
You will always be a bitch.

Hate to tell ya this, but I'm down to 235.

Kilos.

Pounds. I can damn near bench press my weight now. Not bad for an
old fart.

Here's a challenge for you. Got a name, freak? Got the balls to say
that in person?

Sure, but you never showed when I came up to Seattle. You ran away.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I remember. You're the freak who left a note in a book and called
that meeting in person!!!!!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me type this real slow so a stupid bitch like you can understand
it.
Here's a challenge for you. Got a name, freak? Got the balls to say
that in person?
Didn't then, don't now.

You've never had balls, and never had the balls to talk to a real man
like this.

Are you saying you're not a real man?

You're not, for damn sure.

That's why you're a dickless, nutless, anonymous usenet
wack job. Now go **** yourself. Spank.

So you can't touch your toes?

Schattie the fattie.

Spank.

Old July 15th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 14, 7:23 pm, felonius **** wrote:

Pounds. I can damn near bench press my weight now. Not bad for an
old fart.

Actually it sucks and you probably count getting your fat ass off the
toilet as a bench press.

You've never had balls, and never had the balls to talk to a real man
like this.

Are you saying you're not a real man?

You're not, for damn sure.

Well, the real vets think you're a chicken**** little coward who runs
away like a little baby, bobaloobob. The cops also think you're a
chicken**** little baby not posting under your own name during the
restraining order. I betcha when you were talking about backing over
your dog on men's web, your dog didn't think you were much of a man.
Not to mention Anna Norcross and Lurleen, Mr. teenytiny dick. Alone on
another Saturday night eh? Stinky. Try soap, it works wonders.

Spank.

Kinky, but I wouldn't want to hit you where you might get a
concussion, you have so little to spare.

Old July 15th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 14, 5:07 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Jul 14, 7:23 pm, felonius **** wrote:

Pounds. I can damn near bench press my weight now. Not bad for an
old fart.

Actually it sucks and you probably count getting your fat ass off the
toilet as a bench press.

You've never had balls, and never had the balls to talk to a real man
like this.

Are you saying you're not a real man?

You're not, for damn sure.

Well, the real vets think you're a chicken**** little coward who runs
away like a little baby, bobaloobob.

Yeah. Usenet freaks that believe Horvath. Tells you all you need to
know. None of those chicken**** assholes have ever shown up. Just
like you.

The cops also think you're a
chicken**** little baby not posting under your own name during the
restraining order.

Actually, Shirey thinks I own her. She suborned perjury. Now go ****
yourself.

I betcha when you were talking about backing over
your dog on men's web, your dog didn't think you were much of a man.

You dickless, laughable little freak. You just made up a ludicrous
lie. Neighbor backed over her, not me. What a pathetic freak!

Not to mention Anna Norcross and Lurleen, Mr. teenytiny dick.

Anna Norcross kept complaining tha she was sore, and told me I had the
biggest dick she'd ever had. Truth. She ****ed her way to Vail and
turned in a big dick for a big wallet, but what do you expect from a
cheap whore?
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars. Get your facts
straight, Mr. Ain't Even Got Enough Dick To Identify Yourself.

Alone on
another Saturday night eh? Stinky. Try soap, it works wonders.

Yeah. Alone. Wasn't last night, and won't be tomorrow. Need a night
off occasionally to catch up on my sleep.

Spank.

Kinky, but I wouldn't want to hit you where you might get a
concussion, you have so little to spare.

Spank. You're my bitch.

Old July 15th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

I forgot to mention, I met her (him?) coming out of TJ Maxx last winter.
She/he looked exactly the same, very glamorous. Those guys are better at
being women than most women are.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old July 15th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 14, 9:58 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

I forgot to mention, I met her (him?) coming out of TJ Maxx last winter.
She/he looked exactly the same, very glamorous. Those guys are better at
being women than most women are.

SNORK I just covered my keyboard with a layer of iced tea.

Old July 15th 07, 10:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

On Jul 15, 11:58 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

those guys are better at
being women than most women are.

You jealous ant?

I note TB is not in your kill-file. Feeling a bit lonely/forgiving/
stalking?

Old July 15th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Jul 14, 9:58 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and
as you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

I forgot to mention, I met her (him?) coming out of TJ Maxx last
winter. She/he looked exactly the same, very glamorous. Those guys
are better at being women than most women are.

SNORK I just covered my keyboard with a layer of iced tea.

No really, I wasn't kidding! I was there, hunting shoes and handbags as
usual, and encountered her/him at the entrance. She was leaving. So we said
hello, and all the usual things. If you're ever after shoes and handbags,
the TJ Maxx at Kimball Junction is killer. Better than any other TJ Maxx
anywhere. They get the good stuff.

And they have a range of large shoes, I have noticed, the size 10s and
above. (I'm an 8).

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 07:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 01:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 07:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 01:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 01:26 PM