rsa history?

Old June 22nd 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default rsa history?

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 20, 2:37 am, Evojeesus wrote:
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:
What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?
I believe so.
And other media as well. Start he
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

Before all this, Scott was a usefull poster, something snappped.

Typical of an rsa freak: in his psychopathic mind, my refusal to put up with
his **** and my devotion to telling the truth about the freaks of rsa means
something snapped.
Clue time, freak. Nothing snnapped. I just wouldn't take **** from
assholes like you. Now go snap off your dick in your ass.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 20, 7:17 am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Jun 20, 2:37 am, Evojeesus wrote:

On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:
What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?
I believe so.
And other media as well. Start he
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

Before all this, Scott was a usefull poster, something snappped.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

He was never really that useful. He still can't ski, never gave any
information that you couldn't get from a road atlas. We more tolerated
him as you would any, loud, socially inept, semi-retarded person you
might come into contact with. Just trying to be civil really. Many of
us had seen through him way before "the troubles" hit the fan. I don't
think he snapped as much as his schtick just changed as he realized
the jig was up.

For example he gave me a box of toothpicks once as though it were a
cool gift ????????????

Amazing. I am truly flabbergasted. Typical bull**** from a coke fried
drunk: the notion that Bob Thompson could see through me is beyond belief.
He can't see any truth: the truth paints him to be a laughably pathetic
coward.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article .com,
"hr(bob) " wrote:

On Jun 20, 2:37 am, Evojeesus wrote:
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:
What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?
I believe so.
And other media as well. Start he
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

Before all this, Scott was a usefull poster, something snappped.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

He was useful just so long as his ego was served by playing the BMOC.
The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

And that started all this.

What a pathetic, laughable, ludicrous lie. No surprise it comes from a
certifiably insane lunatic.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 20, 12:37 am, Evojeesus wrote:
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:
What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?
I believe so.
And other media as well. Start he
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

You can also read the google archives for April thorugh June of 1999.
Many threads are mangled because posts were later deleted, but if a
responder quoted the deleted post, it still exists in the response.

Of particular interest are the posts by Bert Hoff, who also used the
name xlmeister (and later clever names such as "bert hoff," or "bert
hoff,," and other clever ways to avoid people's filters). Scott
brought in his friend Bert to help settle things down. That resulted
in some of the most amusing threads in rsa history. Bert doesn't post
here much any more. I guess in that sense he shows his mental
superiority over most of us.

Damn, I finally agree with Henry. And Bert surely had me laughing my ass
off as he exposed the freaks for the pathetic liars they are.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Walt" wrote in message
Evojeesus wrote:
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:

What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?

I believe so.

And other media as well. Start he

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Next read this:

http://www.menweb.org/gagorder.htm
(make sure you read the Times article at the bottom)

and then read this:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/ceff0f520fe679ae?dmode=source&output=gplain

Now you know all you need to know.

What utter bull****. What a pathetic lie. Of course, this despicable freak
doesn't want you to know how vile his behavior and that of his friends have
been.
Read google. Then ask yourself if you want anything to do with such
despicable freaks.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
. com...
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:50:11 -0700, Evojeesus
wrote this crap:

Just how did this newsgroups become one of the most dysfunctional
newsgroups in the history of Usenet?

Ask Scott Abraham.

No, don't bother. He'll just say, "You are insane. Get help."

In your case, it is "You are a dickless wimp. Come get some, freak."

Old June 22nd 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 22nd 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article om,
Richard Henry wrote:

in some of the most amusing threads in rsa history. Bert doesn't post
here much any more. I guess in that sense he shows his mental
superiority over most of us.

That is an amazing cogent concession.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 22nd 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Jun 21, 11:59 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

I've met him in person. And he is right. Furthermore, the impression
that trunky gives here is the same retarded one as in person. Many
here have not met him in person. But their concepts of him as
communicated here are correct.

I think you just may be in love and don't see things that are obvious
to others. Hopefully you two can have a long happy life together. But
one of these nights you are bound to roll over and just want to go to
sleep. No snuggling. THEN you'll be in for it !!