Toodle, freaks

Old April 18th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Toodle, freaks

Fun is over for now.
Gawd, you freaks are so predictable. So easy. So utterly devoid of any
insight, any understanding of what you are and how you behave.
But ****ing with you makes ME feel filthy. Dipped in ****, in the sewer
that is your souls.
So I'm going to refrain until the next time I feel ****y.
Or want to win a bet, if I can find someone else who simply can't believe
how this ******** has devolved into a hangout for true freaks, wackos, and
psychopaths.
One thing that needs to be said. I'm going to try to stay away from ****ing
with the insane wackos. The anonymous stalkers, Baker, Waldron: the truly
delusional and mentally ill dip****s who actually believe their fantasies
and deranged projections.
They need help. They are objects of pity, not of scorn and contempt. They
can't help themselves: they really are not responsible and are incapable of
understanding their illness. They are driven to attack anyone who sees them
for what they are, but unlike the psychopaths like Henry and Biggers and
Cartman, they really don't know they are lying.
Just sick, dickless, cowardly freaks, scared of their own shadows,
desperately trying to still the voices in their heads by attacking those who
know how ****ing crazy they are.
As for the truly evil freaks, well, I'll be punching your buttons again.
And laughing my ass off when you do exactly what I expect you to do. As I'm
laughing now.
What a truly contemptible bunch of cowardly dip**** freaks you are!!!!!!!

Old April 18th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Two Buddha wrote:
Fun is over for now.

See you in May. chicken**** dancer boi.. talk about predictable.

-klaus

Old April 18th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Apr 17, 9:26 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
[...]

Tired of getting kicked around already ? Can't blame ya...This visit
was truly shameful on your part. You were confetti the second you
said "Toodle".

Old April 18th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Apr 17, 11:26 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
[...]

Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again

Old April 18th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
One thing that needs to be said. I'm going to try to stay away from ****ing
with the insane wackos. The anonymous stalkers, Baker, Waldron: the truly
delusional and mentally ill dip****s who actually believe their fantasies
and deranged projections.

Oooh ! What about me Scat ? You know my name snicker.
Is it because I keep pointing out your lies ? Like about the Tahoe
Invasion and what I wrote to SPD ??? EMNTK