Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

Old September 26th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Default Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

Suzieflame wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:00:10 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net
income! He gets that per MONTH?

I know - I make that a DAY (no kidding)!

Should we start a collection for Schattie - tax deducted of course?

We'd have to get him registered as a charity, first. Then our donations
would be tax deductible.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 27th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Sep 25, 7:00 am, "ant" wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net income!
He gets that per MONTH?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

C'mon. Let's add some context to this. $4.50 is probably more than
he's ever made in his life. And overpayment at that!

Old September 27th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

pigo wrote:

C'mon. Let's add some context to this. $4.50 is probably more than
he's ever made in his life. And overpayment at that!

Well, his income might go up to third world payrates pretty soon, if he
keeps trundling off to the post office on a daily basis, keeping his
customers happy. Even the ones who get moldy jackets seem happy that they
got their moldy jacket quickly.

I wonder why so much of it is moldy?

Old September 27th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:59:02 +1000, "ant"
wrote this crap:

customers happy. Even the ones who get moldy jackets seem happy that they
got their moldy jacket quickly.

I wonder why so much of it is moldy?

He probably pulls the stuff out of the collection boxes in the parking
lot of the soup kitchen. Or those "planet aid" boxes.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 27th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

wrote this crap:

customers happy. Even the ones who get moldy jackets seem happy that they
got their moldy jacket quickly.

I wonder why so much of it is moldy?

He probably pulls the stuff out of the collection boxes in the parking
lot of the soup kitchen. Or those "planet aid" boxes.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Well if he uses his basement as a base some of the mold might just rub
off on them? I'm thinking Harry has the better possibility though.

Old September 27th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

wrote:

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net
income! He gets that per MONTH?

I know - I make that a DAY (no kidding)!

Should we start a collection for Schattie - tax deducted of course?

We'd have to get him registered as a charity, first. Then our donations
would be tax deductible.

We could just start our own: The Mayo Fund.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old September 28th 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

wrote:

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350
from Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net
income! He gets that per MONTH?

I know - I make that a DAY (no kidding)!

Should we start a collection for Schattie - tax deducted of course?

We'd have to get him registered as a charity, first. Then our
donations would be tax deductible.

We could just start our own: The Mayo Fund.

People might think it was to help the sick and crippled.

We'd make a fortune!

Old September 29th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_2_]

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 03:59:02 -0400, ant
wrote:

Well, his income might go up to third world payrates pretty soon, if he
keeps trundling off to the post office on a daily basis, keeping his
customers happy. Even the ones who get moldy jackets seem happy that they
got their moldy jacket quickly.

I wonder why so much of it is moldy?

Maybe because he's storing it in a moldy basement? The same one that
he's living in?

Dave