Hey Chris, You would have liked Sunday!

Old April 9th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Miko the pooch[_2_]

Default Hey Chris, You would have liked Sunday!

One foot of new snow in Winter Park. You should have been there, you
would have liked it :-)

Here's what Drunken Frenshman looked like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98T7-ZmfbA

And Needle's eye:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfeNF8rcas

Hope you had a good Easter too :-)

Bruno.

Old April 9th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Apr 9, 7:24 am, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
One foot of new snow in Winter Park. You should have been there, you
would have liked it :-)

Here's what Drunken Frenshman looked like:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98T7-ZmfbA

And Needle's eye:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfeNF8rcas

Hope you had a good Easter too :-)

Bruno.

Woohoooo!

Very nice! Wish I could have been there. I'm glad someone was, it
looks like you and the camera man were the only ones there. Thanks
for the visuals.

BTW, I've exchanged a couple of emails with Chuck. He's very
encouraging, says he would even teach me his techniques on my fat
*******s but I'll probably pick up something at least a bit more on
the narrow side. I was planning on attending his February camp but I
am also kicking around the possibility of coming out a bit earlier
next year and doing it in January.

I'm glad you had a good Easter..... and have video proof!

Chris

Old April 9th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Marty

On Apr 9, 7:24 am, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
One foot of new snow in Winter Park. You should have been there, you
would have liked it :-)

Here's what Drunken Frenshman looked like:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98T7-ZmfbA

And Needle's eye:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfeNF8rcas

Hope you had a good Easter too :-)

Bruno.

How am I supposed to get anything done around the house if it just
keeps snowing in Summit County and I have to ski on the weekends?

BTW, nice turns!
--
Marty

Old April 10th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Miko the pooch[_2_]

In article . com,
"bumpfreaq" writes:

The place was pretty empty. No lift line. Just ski to the chair all day.

I was planning on attending his February camp but I
am also kicking around the possibility of coming out a bit earlier
next year and doing it in January.

My theory is that if you do the January camp you have an extra month to
practice what you learned...

Bruno.
Old April 10th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Apr 9, 6:37 pm, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
In article . com,
"bumpfreaq" writes:

The place was pretty empty. No lift line. Just ski to the chair all day.

I was planning on attending his February camp but I
am also kicking around the possibility of coming out a bit earlier
next year and doing it in January.

My theory is that if you do the January camp you have an extra month to
practice what you learned...

Bruno.

Yeah, that's all well and good for you mountain dwellers, but my ski
season is compacted into a five week period. As long as I schedule my
vacation so that the camp is near the beginning I'll have near maximum
time to apply my new found knowledge.

Chris