Wow. Deep stuff at Breck!

Old April 2nd 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It! Let Mikey Ski It! is offline
Junior Member

Default Wow. Deep stuff at Breck!

If you knew where to ski (and did not care about needing visibility):

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Pow...iles/Deep.html

Mike...
--

See my ski photography and Breckenridge photo ski blog at http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Old April 5th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Apr 1, 11:18 pm, Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:
If you knew where to ski (and did not care about needing visibility):

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Pow...y/Blog05-06/fi...

Mike...
--

See my ski photography and Breckenridge photo ski blog athttp://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!
Direct link to by blog:http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Pow...y/Blog05-06/Bl...

I'm coming out the Monday after Easter - next Monday. How's the snow
at lower levels where more typical skiiers hang out?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Old April 9th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Apr 4, 7:28 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:18 pm, Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:

If you knew where to ski (and did not care about needing visibility):

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Pow...y/Blog05-06/fi...

Mike...
--

See my ski photography and Breckenridge photo ski blog athttp://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!
Direct link to by blog:http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Pow...y/Blog05-06/Bl...

I'm coming out the Monday after Easter - next Monday. How's the snow
at lower levels where more typical skiiers hang out?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

It's been snowing quite a bit but it all sets up pretty fast. It's
still snowing right now but what was about 6" on the deck around noon
is around 3" at 6pm even with it snowing the entire time. The skiing
has been really good for the last week and should keep it up for the
next week but it's been raining in Eagle and Avon. We have been
pretty lucky that we really haven't got much rain in Summit County.
Snow is in the forecast for most of the next week but some of it could
end up as rain.

snoig

Another Deep Thought - Why are the French selling off their ski mfg? clarencedarrow Alpine Skiing 0 July 27th 06 09:19 PM
Ski Shovel Burying in deep snow Author Nordic Skiing 2 March 24th 05 01:12 PM
Cool stuff at Breck The Real Bev Alpine Skiing 1 March 22nd 05 04:37 AM
Deep Knee bends bad? gr Nordic Skiing 8 August 31st 04 02:52 PM
carving in the really deep stuff! copek Snowboarding 16 January 18th 04 03:32 PM