I'm baaaack :)

Old June 28th 17, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default I'm baaaack :)

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:02:17 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 8:28:15 AM UTC-7, Ted Waldron wrote:
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7:07:04 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:

http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

Wow - I hadn't seen that. What sort of cowardly loser steals a story from a Medal of Honor winner? Pathetic.

Never happened. Period. Another lie, repeated and repeated and repeated. How pathetic.

Thanks Schattie, Lord of Pathological lying...

I always love this exchange..

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...I/aIkjuOrecboJ

With all due respect - A story of a college journalism student or whatever,
travelling to Vietnam during 1972 on a dare from some Seal buddies, to visit
some drafted friends at a forward fire base, getting a ride on a helicopter
to the base, getting involved in hand to hand combat with the enemy,
getting shot twice, etc etc - stinks to high heaven.

Look at what you just wrote, freak. Dare? Seal buddies? Where did I ever
say that? You make up a bunch of lies and expect me to deal with you with
respect? You lie, and stink to high heaven.

It is hilarious that you forget what you wrote, plus you get so angry, and complete denial when anyone quotes your crazy words back to you. I think you are the only person ever on usenet to deny your own quotes, plus you get angry when anyone quotes stuff verbatim.
Here is Peter Lemon's CMOH citation in quotes, with Scooter's words below.. Yeah it never happened, for Scooter.. He just plagiarized a CMOH's story for his own..

"during the defense of Fire Support Base"

I managed to get a chance to visit a couple high school friends who
had been drafted and were stationed at a Forward Fire Base.

"he moved to his position through a hail of small arms and grenade fire"

spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while
I was busy doing the same thing to them.

"machine gun and rifle fire from his defensive position until both
weapons malfunctioned"

when you empty a M-16, ain't got the time to reload, somebody crashes the party in your hole.
Clue time.
That plastic piece of **** makes a crappy nightstick

"He then used hand grenades to fend off the intensified enemy attack
launched in his direction"

"by throwing hand grenades and engaging in hand-to-hand combat."

Accidental explosion, also. Bad grenade fuse. Also intentional
explosions. Charlie mistook me for a ****ing soldier.)

"he pursued and disposed of the remaining soldier in hand-to-hand
combat. Despite fragment wounds from an exploding grenade,"

Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive.
Two bullet holes, but alive.

"carried a more seriously wounded comrade to an aid station,"

I just humped ammo and helped the medic, which is
why I was in a particular hole at a particular time trying
to keep all three of us alive.

"he refused medical evacuation until his more seriously wounded comrades
had been evacuated"

They tried to get me on the first chopper (when the weather
finally lifted)but I wouldn't go until the real wounded
were medevaced.

Never happened. Another disgusting, despicable, vile lie. Just like when you lied in court, Teddy.
Show the post. The same sick lies, recycled and repeated, from the same sick cowards.
Amazing how you never mention I offered to show proof to anyone. In person. None of you stalking dickless usenet cowards ever had the balls to show up.
Show the post, Ted.
You are insane. Take your meds.

Old June 28th 17, 02:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 9:19:21 PM UTC-4, Ted Waldron wrote:

It is hilarious that you forget what you wrote, plus you get so angry, and complete denial when anyone quotes your crazy words back to you. I think you are the only person ever on usenet to deny your own quotes, plus you get angry when anyone quotes stuff verbatim.

It's why nobody believes his lurid "recovered memories" of abuse.