Honoring our COVID heroes

Old May 14th 20, 09:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Thu, 14 May 2020 09:03:53 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.

Good memories.

You were born in '52.

When were you born, Mo? Verify it?

The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.

A fan? Hardly. Liked some of the music, rarely watched the show.
Met Peter Tork once, nice guy.

I hardly think you ever met him. He lived in Connecticut.
And he didn't use the name, "Peter Tork."
Caughtyoulyingagain

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old May 14th 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.

Good memories.

You were born in '52.

When were you born, Mo? Verify it?

The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.

A fan? Hardly. Liked some of the music, rarely watched the show.
Met Peter Tork once, nice guy.

I hardly think you ever met him. He lived in Connecticut.
And he didn't use the name, "Peter Tork."
Caughtyoulyingagain

That's right; "Peter Tork" wasn't his real name.

Schattie is a perennial name-dropper, as well as a perennial liar.
Old May 15th 20, 07:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.

Good memories.

You were born in '52.

When were you born, Mo? Verify it?

The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.

A fan? Hardly. Liked some of the music, rarely watched the show.
Met Peter Tork once, nice guy.

I hardly think you ever met him. He lived in Connecticut.
And he didn't use the name, "Peter Tork."
Caughtyoulyingagain

That's right; "Peter Tork" wasn't his real name.

So? Eviel Dewar isn't YOUR real name, though everybody knows you as Mo.

Bobaloobob is't YOUR real name either, but everybody knows you as Schattie. Or Trunky. Or Ronald McSodom. Etc.

Schattie is a perennial name-dropper, as well as a perennial liar.

You really don't have a clue, Monkee Boi.

Your you-don't-have-a-clue tell.

Old May 15th 20, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 14 May 2020 18:08:09 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.

Good memories.

You were born in '52.

When were you born, Mo? Verify it?

The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.

A fan? Hardly. Liked some of the music, rarely watched the show.
Met Peter Tork once, nice guy.

I hardly think you ever met him. He lived in Connecticut.

Met him at a party in LA back in the late seventies.

And he didn't use the name, "Peter Tork."

Really? Only a true fanboy like you would know that.

Of course.

In any case, didn't say he introduced himself, said I met him. Period.

Total bull****. I've seen Davy Jones several times, when I was
drinking and fell off my yacht. But he appeared to be an old pirate.

Caughtyoulyingagain

Caught you being a Monkees fanboy.

Need I remind you that I have three degrees in music just from
Harvard?

Need I remind you that I played, "Taps," into your phone with a bugle?
Need I remind you that I have a grand piano in my living room?

....Then I saw his face. Now he's a deceiver.
I couldn't believe him, if I tried.

Old May 15th 20, 09:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 15 May 2020 12:08:57 -0700 (PDT), Trunky

Did my Monkees **** on you yesterday?

In any case, didn't say he introduced himself, said I met him. Period.

Total bull****. I've seen Davy Jones several times, when I was
drinking and fell off my yacht. But he appeared to be an old pirate.

You mean fell off your rowboat.

Caughtyoulyingagain

Caught you being a Monkees fanboy.

Need I remind you that I have three degrees in music just from
Harvard?

Yeah. Prove it.

It's on my Linkedin page.

Need I remind you that I played, "Taps," into your phone with a bugle?

Only a true freak would do that. A dickless Coward. A Horvath.

Need I remind you that I have a grand piano in my living room?

...Then I saw his face. Now he's a deceiver.
I couldn't believe him, if I tried.

I've never seen your face,

Sure you have. I've posted pics. Caughtyoulyingagain.

don't even know your real name,

You don't even know Peter Tork's real name.

and you are such a dumb**** you try to hang me up on
the stage name of a Monkee?

You claimed you met him. As he flew out of your butt.

Old May 15th 20, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

"Monkees"? Peter Tork? Mike Nesmith? Mickey Dolenz? and Davy Jones?
You been drinking again. Try to take the last train to Clarksville.

Good memories.

You were born in '52.

When were you born, Mo? Verify it?

The Monkees TV show debuted in fall '66. Ergo, you were a high-school-aged Monkees fan.

A fan? Hardly. Liked some of the music, rarely watched the show.
Met Peter Tork once, nice guy.

I hardly think you ever met him. He lived in Connecticut.
And he didn't use the name, "Peter Tork."
Caughtyoulyingagain

That's right; "Peter Tork" wasn't his real name.

So? Eviel Dewar isn't YOUR real name, though everybody knows you as Mo.

Bobaloobob is't YOUR real name either, but everybody knows you as Schattie. Or Trunky. Or Ronald McSodom. Etc.

Hilarious. A pathetic coward trying to sell a false comparison. BTW, while friends still call me Bobaloobob (including the other guys who posted under that name),

Do any of then call you "Loob"?
Old May 15th 20, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Hey, I think I'm going to start calling you that! Short for "Bobaloobob", of course, and what's more, it implicitly alludes to the important role that mayonnaise plays in your life.
Old May 16th 20, 03:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Nobody does in person. None of your names. None of the names you pathetic freak have ever tried to stick me with. Because that would be instant hospital time. Never have had the balls, never will, Mo. Hey, what did they call you in prison besides Bitch?

So let me get this straight. If I call you "Schattie", you'll beat me up?
Old May 16th 20, 08:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Show up and find out, Bitch. ID yourself. Or you could REPORT ME!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH

Your tell, Loob. Boobaloob.
Old May 16th 20, 11:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Yeah, every time I am laughing at you. REPORT ME!!!!!!!! Hey, all you have to do is tell your parole officer to read RSA, easy to do next time you see him. Or when you call the monitors to get permission to go to the grocery store, Mo. Call the cops and tell them that I wrote that if I ever see you in person, I'm going to stomp you. Have a legal right to do so, too. Discuss this with your local PD, wherever the **** you are. REPORT ME!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAH AHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAH AHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAH AHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWH AHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHB WHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHA HBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHA HAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA HAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHA HAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHA HAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBW HAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAH BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAH AH

My tell, Mo.

Yes, it is your tell, you sodomitical swine! You feral hog of a human!

It's time for you to feed the homeless with your pork chops, ham, and bacon..