Ping : Richard

Old July 7th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Ping : Richard

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.
Old July 7th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

I know about statisical analysis. I took that class long ago. I
never believed any of it. Sampling actually changes the results.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old July 8th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 7, 1:37*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

Not much in a formal sense, but my son just took AP Stats in high
school.

Old July 8th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote this crap:

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

I know about statisical analysis. *I took that class long ago. *I
never believed any of it. *Sampling actually changes the results.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Yeah it was seriously death personified...as far as course-work
goes...But I figured out my problem. Say "Have a Bloody Day" to the
Horvateers for me.
Old July 8th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:32:27 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

I know about statisical analysis. *I took that class long ago. *I
never believed any of it. *Sampling actually changes the results.

Yeah it was seriously death personified...as far as course-work
goes...But I figured out my problem. Say "Have a Bloody Day" to the
Horvateers for me.

I will. Some are in the Vath Cave, and some are out ridding the world
of evil.

Old July 16th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 7, 2:37*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

Ping Richard? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?
Old July 16th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 15, 5:06*pm, pigo wrote:
On Jul 7, 2:37*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

Ping Richard? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

Actually, I'm in Oregon.

Old July 16th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 16, 1:22*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 15, 5:06*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 7, 2:37*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

Ping Richard? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

Actually, I'm in Oregon.

Oh? Where?

I'm not doing much but playing golf. Maybe I'll come up and see you.
We could even run up and see Pikes Market for a couple of days. Seems
like a good time for an emergency softball game.

Old July 16th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 15, 5:06*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 7, 2:37*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical analysis. *I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

Ping Richard? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

Actually, I'm in Oregon.

Oh? Where?

I'm not doing much but playing golf. Maybe I'll come up and see you.
We could even run up and see Pikes Market for a couple of days. Seems
like a good time for an emergency softball game.

McMinnville. My son has been invited to the US Youth Soccer Region
IV Olympic Development Program summer boys camp at Linfield College
here as a member of the Cal South 92 boys team. It is a step on the
ladder leading possibly to next years U-17 national team.

I'm just up here meddling. So far, I have found the local Wal-Mart
and KFC, and watched one and two half games.

Old July 16th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 15, 5:06*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

and KFC, and watched one and two half games.- Hide quoted text -

Do you think trunky would get it if I came up there and we invited him
down to see us? If for no other reason than to try to exemplify the
retardedness of his "jackson spiel". It's relatively close to where he
is, you have called his bluff on all of the verifiable identity
bull**** (which I have also nixed as an excuse afaiac).

It could be pretty entertaining to see him squirm out of his failure
to show?