Obligatory Texan abuse

Old November 19th 14, 10:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Obligatory Texan abuse

If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.
Old November 20th 14, 04:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:17:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.

Yeah, well, maybe. But then if he'd have meant for people to abuse their little brother's we'd all be named Scott Barak Abraham.
Old November 20th 14, 04:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 2:17:47 PM UTC-8, wrote:
If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.

Did you hear about the emergency at the Dallas Galleria? Fire Department had to rescue 30 shoppers from a stuck escalator.

How many Texans does it take to eat an armadillo?
Three - one with a spoon and two to watch for traffic.

"If English was good enough fro Jesus, it's good enough for me." - Texas Governor Ma Ferguson
Old November 20th 14, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 9:48:04 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 2:17:47 PM UTC-8, wrote:
If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.

Did you hear about the emergency at the Dallas Galleria? Fire Department had to rescue 30 shoppers from a stuck escalator.

How many Texans does it take to eat an armadillo?
Three - one with a spoon and two to watch for traffic.

"If English was good enough fro Jesus, it's good enough for me." - Texas Governor Ma Ferguson

Or the Texan that locked his keys in the car? It took 6 hours to get his family out!
Old November 20th 14, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:21:32 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

Or the Texan that locked his keys in the car? It took 6 hours to get his
family out!

So this Texan calls the Chevy dealership.

"Hello? What's the cheapest window on my new Corvette? I locked my keys inside and I need to break in."

"Sir, we can have a locksmith there within the hour...."

"No, I need to get into the car NOW, it's about to rain and the convertible top is down."
Old November 20th 14, 08:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:17:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.

You know why Texan jokes are so short?

Because the people who tell them can't remember the long jokes.

Anna Banana
Old November 20th 14, 10:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:17:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.

You know why Texan jokes are so short?

Because the people who tell them can't remember the long jokes.

Anna Banana

You should stop using this sockpuppet, Jim. It has run its course...
Old November 21st 14, 12:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, 20 November 2014 12:46:21 UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:17:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
If God had meant for Texans to ski, He would have made bull**** white.

You know why Texan jokes are so short?

Because the people who tell them can't remember the long jokes.

Anna Banana

You're not the first one to make a habit of replying to his own post around here. The previous guy tried a sock puppet, too, but it didn't make him look any smarter either... and look what it got him in the end.
Old November 21st 14, 01:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:46:43 PM UTC-7, wrote:
and look what it got him in the end.

Butt, that's what it was after?