Ping : Richard

Old July 17th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Ping : Richard

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 16, 8:43 pm, pigo wrote:
On Jul 16, 1:06 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jul 16, 10:42 am, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 11:22 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jul 16, 9:04 am, pigo wrote:

On Jul 16, 1:22 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jul 15, 5:06 pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 7, 2:37 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Richard,

I've seen you on the physics and math boards...

I was wondering if you know anything about statistical
analysis. I
have a problem here, Im having trouble finding a solution to.

--Yabahoobs.

Ping Richard? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

Actually, I'm in Oregon.

Oh? Where?

I'm not doing much but playing golf. Maybe I'll come up and see
you.
We could even run up and see Pikes Market for a couple of days.
Seems
like a good time for an emergency softball game.

McMinnville. My son has been invited to the US Youth Soccer Region
IV Olympic Development Program summer boys camp at Linfield College
here as a member of the Cal South 92 boys team. It is a step on the
ladder leading possibly to next years U-17 national team.

I'm just up here meddling. So far, I have found the local Wal-Mart
and KFC, and watched one and two half games.- Hide quoted text -

Do you think trunky would get it if I came up there and we invited him
down to see us? If for no other reason than to try to exemplify the
retardedness of his "jackson spiel". It's relatively close to where he
is, you have called his bluff on all of the verifiable identity
bull**** (which I have also nixed as an excuse afaiac).

It could be pretty entertaining to see him squirm out of his failure
to show?- Hide quoted text -

He knows where I am (Room 228, Red Lion Inn, McMinnville Oregon). He
knows what I look like. He knows my ID is genuine, even if he cowardly
attempts to deny it. He's a coward if he doesn't show up.

Of course, we already know that he is a coward. And a liar. And a
bully.- Hide quoted text -

Ok. I'll come up there. How long will you be there?

Pike Place Market. In front of the original Starbuck's.

But just try and get Scotty to say precisely where that is...

Sunday at
one pm. There will be a camera running.......

Riiiiiiight.

Bluff called.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 17th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article alangbaker-CCDACD.08564617072008@shawnews,
Alan Baker wrote:

Riiiiiiight.

Like you couldn't take your level II instructor exam last winter because
you're a ****ty skier that ****ed yourself up due to incompetence. Dickless
****ing ****. Hard to go **** yourself with no dick. Try puttin a fist up
that rotten tuna smelling **** you sport.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old July 17th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 15, 5:06 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Ok. I'll come up there. How long will you be there?- Hide quoted text -

Seattle is alot further anyway and we know he won't show. If he wants
to prove his integrety he can meet us 1/2 way.

|BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Bob Thompson talking about integrity?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, asshole? You posted my home address on scores of occasions. You
want to prove YOUR integrity, come show up.
Now go get drunk. You ain't even got the balls to face me in a stupid
newsgroup, much less in person.
Old July 17th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 17, 8:57 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

On Jul 15, 5:06 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

****, are you so ****ing stupid you can't find the ORIGINAL Starbucks
in PIKE PLACE MARKET?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old July 17th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:

Riiiiiiight.

Like you couldn't take your level II instructor exam last winter because
you're a ****ty skier that ****ed yourself up due to incompetence. Dickless
****ing ****. Hard to go **** yourself with no dick. Try puttin a fist up
that rotten tuna smelling **** you sport.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

It's the equivalent of not being able to find Jackson Town Square.
Baker is just trying to cover up his dicklessness at Whistler...or
should I say, not showing up at Whistler.
The freaks simply don't get it. They are the stalking liars, the
dickless terrorists, the freaks who harass me: all I do is tell the
truth.
Real men would come to me and do it in person. Or show up when I set
a meet. Dickless freaks play stupid games and think they have a right
to negotiate.
I don't negotiate with pathological liars: they have no honor. Every
time a freak has promised to show up, the freak didn't show. After
nine years of dickless cowardice and blatant dishonesty, I'm supposed
to drop everything and run two hundred miles on the off chance that
for once in his life, Dickless Henry is telling the truth?
The freak has posted my home address on plenty of occasions. He can
show up. He's close enough. Anything else is dicklessness.
Old July 17th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

On Jul 15, 5:06 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

No. I probably could, but without confirmation from you as to what *you*
meant, you could just say afterwards that I'd gone to the wrong place.

I dare to pin it down, Scotty.

Old July 17th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 17, 9:57*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

On Jul 15, 5:06 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Not only that. I want to see if he'll make that little drive. He is
pretty adament that a few of us (the closest ones) make the 5 hr drive
to JH. Let's see if he's willing to make the drive. I bet not.
Old July 17th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

In article alangbaker-CCDACD.08564617072008@shawnews,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

On Jul 15, 5:06 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

It is down the street (North) from the Market on the east side of the
street. The Storefront has the original emblem that is now part of
Starbucks' ad campaign "Original Pike Place Market Blend" or something
like that. It is good place to take out of town guests, especially
coffee aficionados.

IOW, the original Starbucks isn't in the market proper at all. Scotty
could possibly have been trying to mislead anyone, could he? LOL

What do you want to bet that now that the location has been clearly
described, Scotty will find some reason why this location is now
unacceptable to him?

:-)

Old July 17th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mike Treseler

Alan Baker wrote:

IOW, the original Starbucks isn't in the market proper at all.

It's still there
http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/html/visitor/starbucks.htm