"Refugees" Refuse to Board Plane to Utah

Old September 10th 05, 04:12 PM
lal_truckee

Sue wrote:
In message , klaus
writes

Getting back to the original thread subject, nearly 150 of the 950 or
so evacuees here have applied to set up residence in Utah. They

Applied to?
Do they need permission? Whose?

Black people? In Utah? Except for that previously displaced basketball team?

Of course they need permission. And a background check. And a big sign
for their back that says "it's OK - I'm official."

Other requirements for Utah citizenship: minimum half dozen snot-nosed
NOISY blond kids.

ObSki: Ullr bless us.
Old September 10th 05, 06:38 PM
Sue

In message , lal_truckee
writes

Black people? In Utah? Except for that previously displaced basketball team?

Of course they need permission. And a background check. And a big sign
for their back that says "it's OK - I'm official."

Other requirements for Utah citizenship: minimum half dozen snot-nosed
NOISY blond kids.

If they want black families with snotty blond kids we can ship 'em all
they need from Reading, no problem.
White kids nowadays are darker and black kids are lighter than when I
was one, and I know for a fact that they can't tell themselves who's
officially mixed race and who's technically black.

ObSki: Ullr bless us.

If you want snow for recreational purposes, pray to Shiva Nataraja.
He's a real god.

BTW you seemed to be assuming the refugees didn't want to go to Utah for
fear of the Mormons. Really it's this:

http://www.sprol.com/?p=54

--
Sue ];(

The instigator of the latest devastating attack on the USA
allegedly lives in "Heaven". They gonna invade there?
Old September 10th 05, 07:08 PM
klaus

lal_truckee wrote:

Black people? In Utah? Except for that previously displaced basketball
team?

Of course they need permission. And a background check. And a big sign
for their back that says "it's OK - I'm official."

Other requirements for Utah citizenship: minimum half dozen snot-nosed
NOISY blond kids.

I think this was for residency and things like getting kids into school,
food stamps, host families, etc. Oh, and ObSkiing, discount locals passes.

-klaus
Old September 10th 05, 09:19 PM
klaus

Sue wrote:

BTW you seemed to be assuming the refugees didn't want to go to Utah for
fear of the Mormons. Really it's this:

http://www.sprol.com/?p=54

That's pretty good.

"You’d figure it would look like Israel, in that the desert would be
green, desalinized, all that."

I didn't go much beyond that little tidbit. Obviously, the author is
deficient in the logic category.

-klaus
Old September 10th 05, 11:49 PM
klaus

AstroPax wrote:

Certainly, there are not any Air Force Bases where "planes fully
loaded with fuels, bombs, and ammunition take off from that airport
all of the time" out at Tooele, "right next to where they store the
poisons". But it did give me a good laugh.

Didn't get that far, maybe it's worth a revisit.

He also states "Rowley, Utah, about 60 miles upwind of Salt Lake
City". Well, I suppose it could also be 60 miles downwind, or 60
miles crosswind too.

Rowley? Isn't that a ghost town? Does anyone live in Rowley?

Uhh.. Yup.. Ghost town.

http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/ut/rowley.html

Sounds like heaven to me. cough

NAME: Rowley
COUNTY: Toole
ROADS: 2WD
GRID: 1
CLIMATE: Cold Winter, Hot summer
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Any COMMENTS: Rowley is right of I-80 on the Iosepa
exit. Becareful lots of junk, broken bottles, and some drug needles.
REMAINS: Restraunt, Track stop, House, and some old cars

Check that out. Hell of a chamber of commerce. Sheesh. if only we could
desalinize it out there, and you know, make it green. Damn, that is funny.

-klaus

Old September 11th 05, 12:35 AM
Richard Henry

"Sue" wrote in message ...
In message , lal_truckee
writes

[...]

Lots of emotion, not much science.

Here's a tidbit from the page to indicate the level of their expertise:

'So-called Depleted Uranium is still 64% as radioactive as U-235 or "regular uranium"'

Old September 11th 05, 12:57 AM
klaus

Richard Henry wrote:
'So-called Depleted Uranium is still 64% as radioactive as U-235 or
"regular uranium"'

Damn.. that site needs some sort of award.

-klaus
Old September 11th 05, 04:33 AM
Richard Henry

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:35:49 -0700, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

//snip//

Outlook Express Newsreader sucks !

Let me try that again:

Old September 11th 05, 04:41 AM
Richard Henry

"Ted Waldron" wrote in message
eenews.net...
In article KZKUe.225956$E95.150861@fed1read01,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

BTW you seemed to be assuming the refugees didn't want to go to Utah

for
fear of the Mormons. Really it's this:

http://www.sprol.com/?p=54

Lots of emotion, not much science.

Here's a tidbit from the page to indicate the level of their expertise:

'So-called Depleted Uranium is still 64% as radioactive as U-235 or

"regular
uranium"'

Well because you don't have a calutron in your backyard, like everyone
does now, you wouldn't be so behind the times. U-235 is the "new"
"regular uranium".

I am also using my recycling old lithium batteries to make a hydrogen
bomb.

Ted
For some reason my laptop hard drive gets erase when I get near the
calutron, I don't know why. Perhaps I go for that new fangle gaseous
diffusion gadget soon.

Everyone around here now has a huge (and suddenly cheap) SUV in their back
yard. The large gas tank is useful for storing fuel for the hybrid.

And latest word on enrichment is centrifuge.

new board time? Yup Snowboarding 6 May 21st 05 07:30 PM
Board spec question and the Burton Baron Frank L Lynn Snowboarding 2 April 11th 05 05:42 PM
advice on board? Mario Snowboarding 10 January 11th 05 12:00 AM
Board flex and fast powder turns id Snowboarding 10 December 14th 04 02:08 PM
Burton Dominant Sizing------Please help Lee Snowboarding 5 November 21st 03 05:22 PM