Some songs for the troops.

Old April 22nd 04, 03:04 PM
Walt

Default Some songs for the troops.

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

snip

Since we're already off topic, I might as well take the opportunity to
get your opinion on one of the items in the new Bob Woodward book :

Page 250: Karl Rove, a Norwegian-American, is obsessed with the
"historical duplicity" of the Swedes, who seized Norway back in
1814. This nationalism manifests itself as hatred for Swedish
weapons inspector Hans Blix.

(via Slate -http://slate.msn.com/id/2099277/)

So, waddya think? Plausible or no?

--
//-Walt
//
Old April 22nd 04, 07:12 PM
klaus

bdubya wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that these posts of yours are an attempt
to apply "reverse psychology" to our upcoming election in order to
deliver a few extra votes for George W. Bush. Believe me, you're
certainly not doing Kerry any favors here.

I think she's stalling. No tits.

-klaus

Old April 22nd 04, 08:46 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Walt" skrev i melding
Page 250: Karl Rove, a Norwegian-American, is obsessed with the
"historical duplicity" of the Swedes, who seized Norway back in
1814. This nationalism manifests itself as hatred for Swedish
weapons inspector Hans Blix.

Never ever heard of the man. And what precisely does "historical duplicity"
mean? And, the phrase, "seized Norway back". Sweden cannot seize something
"back" that it never has had before. Only "seized" is more precise. And
where are your song suggestions?

Old April 22nd 04, 08:51 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"bdubya" skrev i melding
I have come to the conclusion that these posts of yours are an attempt
to apply "reverse psychology" to our upcoming election in order to
deliver a few extra votes for George W. Bush. Believe me, you're
certainly not doing Kerry any favors here.

I suspect that most of the people here would never ever vote for John F.
Kerry or any Democratic candidate anyhow. I do indeed have that overwhelming
impression anyway, so definitely no harm done. The majority of US alpine
skiers just seems to be Republican hardliners. Oh well. Song suggestions,
please?

Old April 22nd 04, 08:52 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"klaus" skrev i melding
I think she's stalling. No tits.

Your song suggestions, please, Klaus?

Old April 22nd 04, 09:44 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" skrev i melding
news
Here is a list of five quite suitable songs to begin with:
1. "Heroes and villains", Beach Boys.
2. "We`ve gotta get out of this place (if it`s the last thing we`ll ever
do)", Animals.
3. "You`re in the army now", Status Quo.
4. "Relax (Don`t do it)", Frankie goes to Hollywood (FGTH).
5. "By the rivers of Babylon", Boney M.
Please feel completely free to add on to my list of suggestions.

Have you not yet realized that you have huge al-Qaeda cells in the US
already? Just take a closer look at these clues: al-Abama, al-Aska, al-Bany,
al-Kansas (well, close enough), etc. etc. And some more song suggestions,
please?

Old April 23rd 04, 03:18 AM
AstroPax

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:52:39 +0200, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote:

Your song suggestions, please, Klaus?

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

REM

-Astro

Old April 23rd 04, 03:19 AM
AstroPax

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:51:28 +0200, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote:

Song suggestions, please?

The Song Remains The Same.

Led Zeppelin.

-Astro
Old April 23rd 04, 03:34 AM
vern93

In article ,
AstroPax wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:52:39 +0200, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote:

Inger,

You are BUSTED!!!! I know who you REALLY are now.

"Krekar thanks Norway for its protection and patience and says that
Muslims gaining residency in Norway and other western nations have a
holy duty to observe the laws and rules that apply there."

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...icle778926.ece
Old April 23rd 04, 03:16 PM
Dave Stallard

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:

7. "We built this city", Starship.
(Or rather the opposite, if you ask me.................)

FYI, "We Built This City" has recently won an award for worst song of
all time.

Dave