16 words

Old August 1st 03, 01:38 PM
pigo

Default 16 words

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
news:jokWa.4380$Ye.3885@fed1read02...

You should have told w yesterday, because he already apologized.

Actually he "accepted responsibilty". For which, who wouldn't?
Undoubtedly they did have information from the British, so the statement
is true. And given the story by Terry Jeffrey, it's solid intel. But I
knew that anyway.

Old August 1st 03, 06:05 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

Dave Stallard wrote:

... So if
David May does turn up something, I'm not sure whether to feel
vindicated or not

If there are none to be found, then that would mean Saddam nicely and
neatly disposed of the ones he had like a nice little mass murdering
dictator without providing any accounting for them. A monumentally
stupid miscalculation of the consequences, if true. I would be more than
a little surprised. NPR suggested he disposed of them with no accounting
so as to not appear weak to his enemies. Yah right.

I would bet it is more like that they had plenty of time to hide them
well from the inspectors and then kill all the workers who moved them.

I just wish we had better relations with Iran so we could poach their
pow.

Mike...

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem
Old August 1st 03, 06:49 PM
BrritSki

"Let Mikey Ski It!" wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

... So if
David May does turn up something, I'm not sure whether to feel
vindicated or not

If there are none to be found, then that would mean Saddam nicely and
neatly disposed of the ones he had like a nice little mass murdering
dictator without providing any accounting for them. A monumentally
stupid miscalculation of the consequences, if true. I would be more than
a little surprised. NPR suggested he disposed of them with no accounting
so as to not appear weak to his enemies. Yah right.

I would bet it is more like that they had plenty of time to hide them
well from the inspectors and then kill all the workers who moved them.

I think one of the most convincing arguments that Bush/Blair and the
Intelligence Services really believed they were there is that they
haven't found any yet. If they'd known for sure there weren't any they'd
have faked evidence that would have been found quickly after the
fighting stopped. At least enough to stop all the speculation which is
hurting everybody.