What a good week to be gone

Old July 29th 03, 04:58 AM
Vern93

Default What a good week to be gone

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Note: Mary Malmros will have no comment on this vileness.
Mary Malmros knows who this sick **** is.
Mary Malros is a moderator of rsa.terrorist.

Time for Dave's language lab... (A public service of RSA)

http://www.lessontutor.com/eespronouns.html
Old July 29th 03, 06:47 AM
BrritSki

"A. B. Normal" wrote:

Alan Baker wrote in
:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a psychopath! Miss me, wacko?

Nope. Not at all.

Me either. yawn

Miss who ?

Old July 29th 03, 08:26 AM
Richard Henry

Default More gross and despicable lies

"Jim Bolinger" wrote in message
scottabe wrote in
:

The sick **** who tells these lies also knows who Richard Henry is.

Uh, don't tell me, let me guess. Richard Henry is, hmmm, uhh, Richard
Henry?

Why are you still here?

S's coherence has been declining lately, so I'm not really sure, but I
think S is operating on the premise that "Richard Henry" is a
pseudonuym.

Well, if I'm not me, I demand to know who is. Or is it, "who I am".
I'm so confused.

Maybe it's identity theft.

Old July 29th 03, 05:17 PM
Alan Baker

In article om,
"A. B. Normal" wrote:

Alan Baker wrote in
:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Like I said - it's the whole world that's wrong and Scottie's
right. Ya know that's usually called "paranoia" - a sure sign of
schizophrenia. Did you take your medicine today Scottie?

Wrong again.
RSA is wrong. RSA is full of sick, lying, defaming internet wackos.
What's your name, coward?

Truth time.

RSA when you're gone, doesn't care about you.

Nah, we need someone to laugh at. Every village needs an idiot and Scotty's
ours.

Sorry, but I can't agree.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 29th 03, 11:18 PM
Richard Henry

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.f4fed9c83b2e563f0a84829783d621ab @1059518978.cotse.net.
klaus wrote:

CurtisLemay wrote:
And a lot of exposed and discredited leftist morons.

Is that climbers left, or skiers left?

-klaus

skimbers or cliers - take your pick. The only thing left about me is
that I played left out in college.

You mean like my experience in hs football?

Coach: Henry, I want you to play end, guard, and tackle the last two
minutes.

Me: How can I do that, Coach?

Coach: Sit on the end of the bench, guard the Gatorade bucket, and
tackle anyone who tries to dump it on me.