For those who need remedial help

Old December 13th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

Default For those who need remedial help

For those who cannot comprehend the use of Tiny URL's (every one of
them worked for me - this morning - thank you very much) here are the
actual addresses. If they don't work - type in the address itself - if
you aren't too lazy.
(Of course if you were motivated to find out what was going on, you
would have done your own research instead of letting others do your
thinking for you)

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/925

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/08/wo...prod=permalink

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/1...ng-conspiracy/

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20071210/sanders

http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm

http://ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles...81923042847901

http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber...2/10/baby-tax/

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../18/wsun18.xml

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...-sunspots.html

Now the headline in this last one is misleading - The actual article
states that sunspots are not the cause (although this is still being
debated.

Finally, and especially to Richard Henry - I afraid you are totally
off base about Al Gore - He's the perfect representation of everything
that makes the "Global Warming" Nazis less than credible. You scream
that most every CO2 Global Warming dissenter has a conflict of
interest - well - it's proven beyond a doubt that Gore, a large number
of politicians/"scientists", the UN and China/India and other third
world countries have enormous conflicts of interest. The UN income
redistribution plan is laughable. Any treaty that does not include
China and India is trash (Remember under Clinton's White House the
Senate voted 95-0 to kill Kyoto (No Bush heh?). Why are the so-called
leaders of CO2 warming behaving like there is no crisis (You really
ought to see Al Gore's and John Edward's homes at Figure 8 island - A
1-2 ft rise on that barrier island would wipe out that entire island.
How do I know, my in-laws had 2 homes there - later sold.

The Raleigh/Durham area is under a massive drought right now - water
rationing etc. To show you how dishonest the MSM is though. Droughts
are very common there. Water rationing has been a common problem for
decades in the late summer/early fall (I lived there). The Media
claims it's global warming but they just "happen' to neglect that the
place has been one of the hottest real estate markets for ten years.
Population has multiplied many times with NO adjustment to the
infrastructure. The reservoirs they had thirty years ago are the
reservoirs they have now. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that
if you had difficulties before, you add more people the difficulties
go up. (By the way often times droughts were broken by those immense
hurricanes that the GW people have been advertising - guess what we
haven't had one in 2 years - now that's probably caused by GW,
right?). I expect leaders to set an example not preach and screech
and then try to take me to the cleaners. I don't like Bush but at
least he understands that you can't sell our livelihoods down the
river to China and hypocritical eco-nazis.

To quote that educated poet - Scott Abraham - Go **** Yourself.

Old December 13th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/08/wo...tml?ex=1354856...

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/1...roys-democrats...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...04/07/18/wsun1...

[...]