kyoto update

Old December 12th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

Default kyoto update

Norm wrote:
What would that accomplish? Once again, as stated many times here, Al Gore
is a messenger. One of many. Al Gore himself is not the issue.

Yep, as a boss of mine 30 years ago once said "Do as I say, not as I
do".

Sam "Looks like Ullr finally dropped by" Seiber
Old December 13th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Wes Pearson"

According to AlGo Oh my God!!! The Sky is Falling! The Sky Is
Falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug a tree and get over it!!!

Jeez Wes, thats twice in one week your mom left you home with her computer
logged on. Careless.

Old December 13th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 12, 9:30 am, "Norm" wrote:

What would that accomplish? Once again, as stated many times here, Al Gore
is a messenger. One of many. Al Gore himself is not the issue.

It might give him a little credibility if he were to live up to what
he proposes for other people. For me it is just more evidence that he
doesn't really believe in what he is saying but rather saying it to
make money and obtain power.

By your logic if you truly are opposed to children you should be able to
state unequivocally that you have never had sex. (with a women, that is,
anything which could not result in procreation would be just fine of
course.)- Hide quoted text -

Why? I am truly opposed to children and have taken steps to make sure
that I don't have any. There are ways to do that you know.
Old December 13th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 13, 3:41 pm, Wes Pearson wrote:
And in 20 years when AL "Chicken Little" Gore has been shown to be
totally wrong? Remember Y2K. Now that was the end of Civilization as we
knew it for sure. "NOT!"

in re Y2K: I worked for about a year and a half analyzing and
modifying Army computers so that they would not have any Y2K
problems. I imagine that effort extended beyond my view.

Old December 14th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:03:44 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

in re Y2K: I worked for about a year and a half analyzing and
modifying Army computers so that they would not have any Y2K
problems. I imagine that effort extended beyond my view.

I worked for a year and half fixing Y2K problems. I laughed all the
way to the bank. No Y2K problems ever came up.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old December 14th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

in re Y2K: I worked for about a year and a half analyzing and
modifying Army computers so that they would not have any Y2K
problems. I imagine that effort extended beyond my view.

I worked for a year and half fixing Y2K problems. I laughed all the
way to the bank. No Y2K problems ever came up.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

We found several varieties of computers we had delivered over the
preceding did not handle the year 00 transition properly. As I recall
it, the fix was: turn off the computer on or before Dec 31, 1999;
turn on the computer on or after Jan 1 2000; set the correct date.

Ace update Cane European Ski Resorts 0 September 9th 06 06:57 AM
Ace update cupra European Ski Resorts 0 September 8th 06 06:42 AM
Ace update Cab European Ski Resorts 0 September 8th 06 03:03 AM
Ace update Alex Heney European Ski Resorts 0 September 8th 06 01:39 AM
Ace update Wicked Uncle Nigel European Ski Resorts 0 September 7th 06 10:36 PM