Fallback Options

Old November 25th 05, 05:13 AM

AstroPax wrote:

Yes, you really are missing something.

I'm not missing anything.

Actually you are.

Furthermore, I never said anything about "alleged", dumbass. But there
you go again, adding **** that changes the whole context of my point.

Well, if they're already convicted terrorists, why the **** would you
expect anyone here to say that was cool, .. err dumbass. If they're
convicted terrorists, fry their ass. I'd guess everyone here feels
that way. Or did you have some other made up point? dOOd.. you're
hurtin'.

Case closed.

Yah, case close. You know the differenc between a mistake and a
lie. Sometimes people admit to mistakes.

Sooooo.. how's that search for the post where "I made a big deal" out
of attributions coming? 'Bout like the search for WMDs, huh?
Mistake. Or lie? Guess I'll wait for an admission of a mistake,
otherwise, gotta assume it was a blatant lie.... WMDs, and you.

So are you just a **** up, or a liar? Dumbass. heh.. I kinda like
that... dumbass..

dumbass, dumbass, dumbass..

hehehehe. You're right.. that's fun!

dumbass.

-klaus

p.s. dumbass. giggle

Old November 25th 05, 05:33 AM

Jeff wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
"Jeff" wrote:
klaus wrote:
AstroPax wrote:

OJ Simpson got off too.

Welcome to America.

As he should have. Phillip Vanatter carried OJ's blood sample to the
crime scene and the lab ultimately could not account for all of it. No,
I don't think it's a vast right wing conspiracy. Vanatter was probably
lazy and the crime lab prolly washed the extra blood down the drain.
Some will call it a "technicality" but America places the burden on the
state, NOT the accused. That's one reason why so many of us love this
country.

I didn't pay much attention to the trial, but my impression is that OJ got
off because the defense was able to get a cop on the investigating team to
admit under oath that he is a racist. That and the gloves that didn't fit
(which goes against the old trial lawyer's proverb - "Never ask a witness a
question if you don't know what his answer will be) gave the jury the hooks
they needed to hang an aquittal on.

True. The ill-fitting glove was another nail in the prosecution's
bungled case and the racist cop contributed to wasting that piece of
evidence.

I always wondered why the prosecution didn't bring up the fact that leather
gloves shrink when they're wet and are especially stiff when dried blood is
involved.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I've had a Lucas pacemaker for years and have
Old November 25th 05, 05:51 AM

AstroPax wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 06:13:56 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

So are you just a **** up, or a liar? Dumbass. heh.. I kinda like
that... dumbass..

Were you born a natural hypocritical jerk, or do you actually have to
work at it?

Ahhhh.. but no admission you made a mistake... No reference to where I
did what you claimed. So were you born a natural liar? or did you have
to work at it?

-klaus

Old November 25th 05, 05:55 AM

Bob Lee wrote:

See? Waffling...that made me think of food. I wonder why you feel
hungry so soon after a big meal? I'm going to have some more pie and
think about that.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I just heated up some cold
mashed potatoes in the microwave because the rest of the stuff is frozen. You
never want to freeze mashed potatoes.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 25th 05, 05:58 AM

tm wrote:

I really wish you merkins would stop going on about your holiday food
pounding. People are starving in some parts of the world, you know.
Even more importantly, it's a work day here.

Hey, if you don't want to eat raw squid for lunch you don't have to.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 25th 05, 07:20 AM

klaus wrote:
Bob Lee wrote:

I believe we got some sort of free-range, well-coddled,
musically-soothed bird. It led such a pleasant life that it died
willingly and peacefully of its own accord, to show its gratitude. The
service was very moving.

I'm doing the totally unamerican thing. I always felt weird giving
thanks by gorging myself. So I'm fasting for the day. And damn do I
have the munchies.

Perhaps your fasting should have included "smoking"
Old November 25th 05, 07:39 AM

AstroPax wrote:

Now I'm starting to realize why pigo kill-filtered you. What a dork!

Amazing. I disagree with some of the stuff klaus comes up with and agree
with some of your ****, but I have to say he's handing you your arse on
a plate !
Old November 25th 05, 07:46 AM

"AstroPax" wrote in message
news
On 22 Nov 2005 11:19:28 -0800, "Tom" wrote:

Did I make a political point? I believe it a fact that Utah still
supports Bush at a high level.
http://tinyurl.com/csnlh

True. As a matter of fact, Utah is probably *the* most republican
leaning and conservative state in the union.

However, with the continuing influx of asshole's from places such as
California, and illegal's from Mexico, the inevitable demographic
shift will, without a doubt, eventually affect the political equation.
But it will take awhile.

Anyway, mostly dragging the Utah numbers down are the anti-military,
left wing liberal, pro ACLU, pro NAMBLA, pro PETA, pro Cindy Sheehan
voters in Summit County (Park City).

-Astro

Hey, those of us in Park City aren't anti-military at all. We just object
to nation building.

Come on up to Park City, Tom. One thing to remember, the most liberal towns
always have the best food.

Ski

Old November 25th 05, 09:20 AM

tm wrote:
BrritSki wrote:

klaus wrote:

So I'm fasting for the day. And damn do I
have the munchies.

Perhaps your fasting should have included "smoking"

Are you missing a 'not' in there?

Possibly. Dumbass (not).
Old November 25th 05, 12:22 PM

The Republican Congress? Bwaahahhahahhahahhh.

Tom McK