New Information

Old August 15th 14, 02:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default New Information

So, apparently, another 6'4", 300# bully found out the hard way that at some point it won't work. The pictures of him pushing the much smaller store clerk during the robbery must have given him some confidence when he met, what I suppose, was a much smaller officer. Oops. At 18 he hadn't learned that there's always someone more powerful.
Old August 15th 14, 04:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 7:17:42 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
So, apparently, another 6'4", 300# bully found out the hard way that at some point it won't work. The pictures of him pushing the much smaller store clerk during the robbery must have given him some confidence when he met, what I suppose, was a much smaller officer. Oops. At 18 he hadn't learned that there's always someone more powerful.

So instead of being gunned down in the street for jaywalking, he is gunned down in the street for stealing $50 of cigars?

Old August 15th 14, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:01:25 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

So instead of being gunned down in the street for jaywalking, he is gunned down in the street for stealing $50 of cigars?

No. Gunned down? Technically is suppose you could use that language if you have an agenda that misleads people about the circumstances. More accurately IMO would be to say "shot after attacking a black police officer (using black in the same way "white" would be used were it the case) investigating a suspect fitting the description of a very recent robbery and assault".

The key facts are robbery and assault and attack on a police officer.

I think another key fact would be whether or not the pictures of the criminal in question would match his current look or as in the case of Treyvon Martin were 5-6 years old to portray him much differently than was the real case.

Old August 15th 14, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

The video is out. And the robber is much different looking than the picture that have been released of "the innocent young teen" purported to be shot by the racist police.

Old August 15th 14, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 9:47:34 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:14:50 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

The video is out. And the robber is much different looking than the picture that have been released of "the innocent young teen" purported to be shot by the racist police.

"Purported"? The police have admitted the officer shot him. Even giving his story the greatest latitude, the officer is likely guilty of manslaughter.
Old August 15th 14, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:57:46 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The video is out. And the robber is much different looking than the picture that have been released of "the innocent young teen" purported to be shot by the racist police.

"Purported"? The police have admitted the officer shot him. Even giving his story the greatest latitude, the officer is likely guilty of manslaughter.

Purported to be an innocent young teen. 6'4" and 300# alone is enough to give the officer legitimate fear for his life. The attack and recent robbery by the suspect only add to that justification.

But you know that.

Old August 15th 14, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:22:49 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:57:46 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The video is out. And the robber is much different looking than the picture that have been released of "the innocent young teen" purported to be shot by the racist police.

"Purported"? The police have admitted the officer shot him. Even giving his story the greatest latitude, the officer is likely guilty of manslaughter.

Purported to be an innocent young teen. 6'4" and 300# alone is enough to give the officer legitimate fear for his life. The attack and recent robbery by the suspect only add to that justification.

But you know that.

The story from witnesses is that he was originally shot at least once in the back, and then shot at least twice more while kneeling with his hands up. I'm waiting for the autopsy results to decide whether those claims are supported by the facts.

The question I have now concerns the police chief - he knew for six days that there were possible mitigating circumstances concerning the shooting, but said nothing. In a typical robbery at a convenience store, the security tape images are on the news that night with "Have you seen this person?".

Old August 15th 14, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 15, 2014 11:41:53 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The story from witnesses is that he was originally shot at least once in the back, and then shot at least twice more while kneeling with his hands up. I'm waiting for the autopsy results to decide whether those claims are supported by the facts.

The main "witness" was an accomplice in the robbery. And would now be eligible to be arrested for murder. Pretty reliable eh? And no other witnesses have agenda's do they?

The question I have now concerns the police chief - he knew for six days that there were possible mitigating circumstances concerning the shooting, but said nothing. In a typical robbery at a convenience store, the security tape images are on the news that night with "Have you seen this person?".

I'm hoping that they did it this way in response to the reaction that they anticipated and eventually received. A brilliant strategy IMO given the race industry's tendency to jump to conclusions and blame everything on whitey.. One would think (hope?) that the next time this situation will give them pause for a couple of days and let the facts get out before rioting and pillaging the innocent store owners in their own neighborhoods. I doubt that the intelligence for that exists in that community though.
Old August 15th 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, 15 August 2014 09:57:40 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

ps: I'm 6'5", 240.

With skinny little arms, skinny little legs and a big bulbous gut. And keep dreaming about the 240... maybe if you lost 50 pound of useless fat by cutting your head off. We've all seen the pictures, bozo.
Old August 15th 14, 06:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:50:43 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
[...]

The police wanted various businesses to be looted and burned? Would you classify that as an "agenda"?