Rad-Air good for an intermediate beginner?

Old February 2nd 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Rad-Air good for an intermediate beginner?

"56fish" wrote in
oups.com:

Can't beat taste - 60% of boards are sold on graphics
alone.

You're not wrong... I was in a shop the other day and the guy was selling
to this teenage girl who's mother was paying the bills. My misses was
trying on clothes, so I hung around and listened to the guy work. He
asked her questions about her level and what type of riding she wanted to
do, and picked out 2 boards that he thought would suit her, and would grow
with her. She didn't like the graphics on either, and picked out
something completely different.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ
Old February 2nd 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Switters wrote:

You're not wrong... I was in a shop the other day and the guy was selling
to this teenage girl who's mother was paying the bills. My misses was
trying on clothes, so I hung around and listened to the guy work. He
asked her questions about her level and what type of riding she wanted to
do, and picked out 2 boards that he thought would suit her, and would grow
with her. She didn't like the graphics on either, and picked out
something completely different.

And for the majority of teenage girls who will spend their entire
snowboarding career skidding down on their heelside edge, it just
doesn't matter.

Neil
Old February 3rd 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

On Feb 2, 7:19 am, Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Switters wrote:

You're not wrong... I was in a shop the other day and the guy was selling
to this teenage girl who's mother was paying the bills. My misses was
trying on clothes, so I hung around and listened to the guy work. He
asked her questions about her level and what type of riding she wanted to
do, and picked out 2 boards that he thought would suit her, and would grow
with her. She didn't like the graphics on either, and picked out
something completely different.

And for the majority of teenage girls who will spend their entire
snowboarding career skidding down on their heelside edge, it just
doesn't matter.

Neil

yep agree with that,they care more for the look than the substance,but
thats teenage girls for you.!!

Gaz

http://snowboardingplanet.blogspot.com/