Snowboard Forums

Old January 31st 05, 09:27 AM
Korisnik

Default Snowboard Forums

I need a link to snowboarding forums that have more visitors than this
newsgroup.

Old January 31st 05, 10:26 AM
Stelios Kougras

www.snowboard.com

CU there

Old January 31st 05, 07:02 PM
todd

search in this forum, i asked the same question earlier this winter and
got several responses.

all the same, i always end up here. quality over quantity. there
is a LOT less trash posted here and virtually no flame wars, which is
nice.

Old February 1st 05, 09:07 PM
Neil Gendzwill

todd wrote:

search in this forum, i asked the same question earlier this winter and
got several responses.

all the same, i always end up here. quality over quantity. there
is a LOT less trash posted here and virtually no flame wars, which is
nice.

Just spent a little time wandering around snowboard.com - that has got
to be the worst, slowest POS forum I've ever used. Search feature works
only sporadically, back button never works, there might be some good
content buried somewhere but it's not obvious and the broken search
feature isn't helping.

I think for my money, bomberonline is still the bestest forum out there.
Definitely not the place for the young lunchtray crowd though.

Neil

Old February 2nd 05, 10:44 PM
Johannes

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:27:07 +0100, "Korisnik"
wrote:

I need a link to snowboarding forums that have more visitors than this
newsgroup.

http://www.snowboard-community.de/ if you understand german.

Johannes
Old February 3rd 05, 03:31 PM
David Brown :o\)

http://www.snowboardclub.co.uk/

--
kitemap

other active snowboard forums? toddjb Snowboarding 14 November 30th 04 08:05 PM
The Snowboard FAQ Switters Snowboarding 4 September 22nd 04 07:51 AM
Snowboard FAQ - updated Switters Snowboarding 0 February 5th 04 08:54 AM
Snowboard Forums ? Rob Snowboarding 2 December 31st 03 03:58 PM
broken snowboard sporty.zimowe Snowboarding 2 December 3rd 03 04:43 PM