Accommodation

Old December 10th 09, 01:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Donal

Default Accommodation

Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and otherwise during term time. contact the poster
direct.Loads of great alpine and cross country runs.(village in Alpes
D Huez ski
range) Don

Old December 11th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Dec 10, 7:08*am, Donal wrote:
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and otherwise during term time. contact the poster
direct.Loads of great alpine and cross country runs.(village in Alpes
D Huez ski
range) Don

It would help if you would use English that is in common use thruout
the rest of the world. Is flat an apartment, condominium, or a tire
without any air? What is term time? Here it is the length of time an
outlaw must spend in prison. ETC!!!!
Old December 12th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 10, 5:08*am, Donal wrote:
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and otherwise during term time. contact the poster
direct.Loads of great alpine and cross country runs.(village in Alpes
D Huez ski
range) Don

This group does not have a conscience. Nobody ever objects when
freaks threaten my life, so a mere ad is nothing.
Old December 13th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:39:13 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

This group does not have a conscience. Nobody ever objects when
freaks threaten my life, so a mere ad is nothing.

Then this would be a good time to put the muzzle in your mouth and end
it all.

Merry Christmas everybody, and vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old December 14th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

On 12/12/2009 1:39 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:08 am, wrote:
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and otherwise during term time. contact the poster
direct.Loads of great alpine and cross country runs.(village in Alpes
D Huez ski
range) Don

This group does not have a conscience. Nobody ever objects when
freaks threaten my life, so a mere ad is nothing.

Well, if nobody objects when freaks threaten YOUR life, they must be
truly depraved.

Poor Schattie. No one defends him. Boo-hoo-hoo. Well, there's one
way to end it all, you fat laughing stock.

Dave
Old December 14th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 10, 5:08 am, *wrote:
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and otherwise during term time. contact the poster
direct.Loads of great alpine and cross country runs.(village in Alpes
D Huez ski
range) Don

This group does not have a conscience. *Nobody ever objects when
freaks threaten my life, so a mere ad is nothing.

Well, if nobody objects when freaks threaten YOUR life, they must be
truly depraved.

I agree. You are a depraved, craven coward who finds death threats
hilarious.

Poor Schattie. * No one defends him. * Boo-hoo-hoo.

I don't need anyone to defend me. I can kick your ass without any
help whatsoever. Or anyone else who posts here.
And when you make such a pathetic fool out of yourself, and show
yourself for the depraved, craven coward you are, who needs help?
You **** yourself.

* Well, there's one
way to end it all, you fat laughing stock.

You could always show up and laugh in person, freak. Good way of
ending it all.
Thanks for ****ing yourself and showing how depraved you are, idiot.
LOLAY. Laughing out loud at you. Which I would do in person, and you
would be too busy ****ing your pants to do.
Here's a little clue, freak. To bother me in the slightest, somebody
who laughs at me has to be a man. Honorable, respectable man. Hate
to tell you this, but that does not happen. Period.
When a pathetic, cowardly, depraved, dickless freak CLAIMS to be
laughing, I am amused. Because you are a freak. No standing, no
respect, no manhood, just another laughable usenet coward who hates
himself, for good reason. The kind of dickless freak who stalks in
real life, hiding in anonymity, never being man enough to try to laugh
in person.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Laughing at you, pussy.

Old December 15th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Dec 14, 9:49*am, "David" wrote:
"hr(bob) "

Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and otherwise during term time. contact the poster
direct.Loads of great alpine and cross country runs.(village in Alpes
D Huez ski
range) Don

It would help if you would use English that is in common use thruout
the rest of the world. *Is flat an apartment, condominium, or a tire
without any air? *What is term time? Here it is the length of time an
outlaw must spend in prison. *ETC!!!!

An English lesson for you :

A flat is a single story abode.
Term time is the time between school holidays.
Throughout is spelt throughout.
English is the language spoken and writen in England.
There is no such word as gotten.

A hood is something normally connected to a coat that covers your head.
A bonnet covers a car engine.
Pavement is a path, normally found next to a road.

I could go on if you wish.

no thanx
Old December 17th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

On 12/14/2009 10:49 AM, David wrote:
"hr(bob) "
[...]

A fag is a cigarette
A fanny is a vagina (aka "pussy").
Randy means "horny", exclusively.
"Knock up your daughter" means to knock on her door to wake her up.

Good God, what a nation of perverts! Who don't know how to pronounce
"aluminum", "patriot", "lieutenant", or "missile". Thank Goodness we
attained our independence. Or we'd be saying "pro-cess" like Canadians.

A lot of Indians I know say "boot" to mean "trunk (of a *car*, LOL).

And WTF is this business about "pavement" being found NEXT to a road??
The pavement IS the road! Unless it's a dirt aka (unpaved) road.

Dave

Old December 17th 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
David[_4_]

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Who don't know how to pronounce "aluminum", , "lieutenant",

Aluminium : Al you min eee um

Lieutenant : Lef tennant

A lot of Indians I know say "boot" to mean "trunk (of a *car*, LOL).

Elephants have trunks, cars have boots.

And WTF is this business about "pavement" being found NEXT to a road?? The
pavement IS the road! Unless it's a dirt aka (unpaved) road.

No the road is the road, the pavement is a paved path.

Accommodation Donal Nordic Skiing 0 December 10th 09 12:08 PM
Accommodation Donal European Ski Resorts 0 December 10th 09 12:00 PM
CHALET ACCOMMODATION [email protected] European Ski Resorts 0 February 12th 08 10:01 AM
Looking for accommodation. Steve O European Ski Resorts 1 December 10th 04 05:31 PM
Accommodation AEC European Ski Resorts 1 October 24th 03 07:48 AM