Quantum Mechanics

Old September 25th 05, 10:23 PM
Jay Pique

Default Quantum Mechanics

So I've been dancing with the wooly masters and find myself knee deep
in 2% with 11,000 vert behind me and another 9 to go, but my wind is
good and the karma is flowing so I continue on while the night is
young. I fear not falling in the woods, for no one is around to hear
me anyhow and thus I needn't worry whether the cat has been fed. It's
enough to simply know that I'm not alone, even though I can't prove it,
and even if I could you couldn't place me in a given location for then
you would interfere with my momentum on this glorious piste down which
I'm navigating. And we simply can't have that. Hence you'll have to
be content with the mere knowledge that I'm moving freely down the fall
line of life, and when free will isn't free, it can't be bought at any
price.

I believe I'll take up gardening.
JP
***************
Join me.

Old September 28th 05, 08:20 PM
Jay Pique

I injured my back hugging my GF so I can no longer work on my thighs,
which is a downer. They're usually magnificent. Now they're just
stunning.

JP
Apologies to most for not mentioning Scott.

Demo ski recommendations for rapidly advancing beginner? Jay Levitt Alpine Skiing 133 January 31st 05 02:26 PM
Ski Length & other questions of mechanics. Mark A Framness Alpine Skiing 66 March 31st 04 06:16 PM
Jump Mechanics? DC Snowboarding 4 February 26th 04 03:53 AM
Remember Rossignol 808's ? Would like something similar. John D General 2 December 9th 03 02:55 AM
Looking for similar ski to Rossignol Quantum 808s John D Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 December 8th 03 01:33 AM