New Information

Old August 16th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default New Information

On Saturday, 16 August 2014 11:58:00 UTC-7, twobuddha scribbled:

You are insane.

So, facts and logic again elude you and you're back to your standard reply. How pathetic. How sad. How you.

I have not stalked you. Simply replied to your posts in a public forum.

I have not lied about you. You are an impotent, alcohol damaged bully. A coward who makes up stories about killing someone in hand-to-hand combat and getting wounded in Vietnam. All to try to intimidate people.

Unfortunately for you, people see through your bluster and bull**** not long after they meet you... online or in person. That's why your gig at K2 went up in flames and your buttbuddy Bert is no longer you, err, buttbuddy.... the list goes on and on and on.

Poke!

Dance some more for me, ****tard.
Old August 17th 14, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:34:12 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The police chief changed his story again, saying that the cop knew there had been a robbery and "might have" seen the stolen cigars.

How many years did it take to learn that trunky had fought a foreign enemy hand to hand and been wounded as a private citizen? That stuff comes out slowly sometimes I guess.

Old August 17th 14, 05:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-16 13:17:53 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, August 15, 2014 6:01:37 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

I guess you missed the tape from the convenience store showing the guy
shoving the storeowner out of the way as he -- presumably -- made off
with stolen snacks.

No. But up until then and still so far in the stills he's portrayed as
about a 15 year old. Much like they did with Treyvon Martin, showing 5
year old pictures. Why not show recent ones?

I never once saw Michael Brown "portrayed" as anything other than what he was.

Old August 17th 14, 05:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-16 13:23:21 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:27:45 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

So you're all cool if police officers start shooting anyone who is 6'4"
and 300#... ...or just the black ones?

I'm giving the cop (that needed medical attention after the incident)
the benefit of the doubt over a robber. His size is relevant to the
officers legitimate fear for his life. So are his actions just prior to
the shooting.

Sorry, but could I see your evidence that he needed medical attention?

You've got a cop with a clean record and no complaints.

Who killed an unarmed man who was presenting no threat to him.

You've got a thug that just robbed a store and without doubt had a
juvenile record.

Two assumptions you've made without any foundation.

Who's side would you come down on with what we have so far? I'm not
saying it's the final story. But at this point it looks worse for the
thug.

If there even WAS a "thug" involved...

Old August 17th 14, 08:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On 2014-08-16 13:17:53 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, August 15, 2014 6:01:37 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

I guess you missed the tape from the convenience store showing the guy

shoving the storeowner out of the way as he -- presumably -- made off

with stolen snacks.

No. But up until then and still so far in the stills he's portrayed as

about a 15 year old. Much like they did with Treyvon Martin, showing 5

year old pictures. Why not show recent ones?

I never once saw Michael Brown "portrayed" as anything other than what he was.

Ferguson PD history is starting to come out in the press because of all the attention. Most interesting is a black motorist who was lost, stopped in Ferguson to get his bearings, and then was arrested on an outstanding warrant mistake - same name, different person. When he complained, they cuffed him, beat him in his cell, and then charged him with destruction of public property because he bled on the cops' uniforms. After a week in jail, he was released by a judge who refused to charge the cops with perjury. Multi-million $$ civil case is pending.

Old August 17th 14, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:44:28 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

Sorry, but could I see your evidence that he needed medical attention?

It was reported in one of the press conferences. You find it.

Who killed an unarmed man who was presenting no threat to him.

Sorry, but could I see your proof that he was presenting no threat to him? While you imply that were he presenting a threat, it's a good shoot? Which I agree with.

Two assumptions you've made without any foundation.

Experience. I'm not a court of law. I'm permitted to use common sense to form my opinions. Mine may be different from yours. I do not suffer from white guilt.

If there even WAS a "thug" involved...

What is a person that robs a store if not a thug? You are free to presume if you like that the video evidence of him robbing the store was his first ever illegal act. I don't.
Old August 17th 14, 01:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:18:00 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

Ferguson PD history is starting to come out in the press because of all the attention. Most interesting is a black motorist who was lost, stopped in Ferguson to get his bearings, and then was arrested on an outstanding warrant mistake - same name, different person. When he complained, they cuffed him, beat him in his cell, and then charged him with destruction of public property because he bled on the cops' uniforms. After a week in jail, he was released by a judge who refused to charge the cops with perjury. Multi-million $$ civil case is pending.

Ah ok I see now. It's ok to take a non related, previous occurrence and attach guilt to the entire department. BUT not ok to take the just minutes before robbery of a store, shown on video, into consideration in this case?

Old August 17th 14, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:54:02 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:18:00 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

Ferguson PD history is starting to come out in the press because of all the attention. Most interesting is a black motorist who was lost, stopped in Ferguson to get his bearings, and then was arrested on an outstanding warrant mistake - same name, different person. When he complained, they cuffed him, beat him in his cell, and then charged him with destruction of public property because he bled on the cops' uniforms. After a week in jail, he was released by a judge who refused to charge the cops with perjury. Multi-million $$ civil case is pending.

Ah ok I see now. It's ok to take a non related, previous occurrence and attach guilt to the entire department. BUT not ok to take the just minutes before robbery of a store, shown on video, into consideration in this case?

You have a 65% black community with a 95% white PD with a history of abusing black citizens. As you said, you can look it up. When the Chief was first questioned about the racial balance of his force, he said he was trying to make things better - he had promoted 2 of his 3 black officers.

I expect a long hot summer.
Old August 17th 14, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-17 13:54:02 +0000, pigo said:

[...]

Not if the officer in question doesn't know anything about it, no.

Old August 17th 14, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-17 13:51:39 +0000, pigo said:

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:44:28 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

Sorry, but could I see your evidence that he needed medical attention?

It was reported in one of the press conferences. You find it.

Nope. That's yours to do.

And given the number of contradictory things "reported" by the chief of
police in this case, I'd want something better than his word.

Who killed an unarmed man who was presenting no threat to him.

Sorry, but could I see your proof that he was presenting no threat to
him? While you imply that were he presenting a threat, it's a good
shoot? Which I agree with.

If he was presenting a threat of imminent death or grevious bodily harm, sure.

But he was running away.

Two assumptions you've made without any foundation.

Experience. I'm not a court of law. I'm permitted to use common sense
to form my opinions. Mine may be different from yours. I do not suffer
from white guilt.

Weird you've snipped them then...

If there even WAS a "thug" involved...

What is a person that robs a store if not a thug? You are free to
presume if you like that the video evidence of him robbing the store
was his first ever illegal act. I don't.

I don't know. But:

1. We don't know whether or not he was even involved in that store robbery.

2. We don't know what KIND of robbery it actually was.

3. The police office who shot and killed this man is admitted by the
police to have not known it was happening and therefore could not have
known whether this young man was involved.