Colorado snowstorm on TV

Old March 23rd 13, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Colorado snowstorm on TV

ESPN right now
Old March 23rd 13, 02:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, March 22, 2013 8:26:19 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:
ESPN right now

I'm tired of looking at them out the window. I'm not going to pull one up on TV!
Old March 23rd 13, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bev[_2_]

Richard Henry Wrote in message:
ESPN right now

Feh. I'm in Brian Head right now. Thursday wasmy best skiing
day EVER, and I was worried about being disappointed today. Not
to worry, Mikey says that 6F and windy is probably a good day to
stay inside. Hence this post :-(
--
Cheers, Bev the Android

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup
Old March 23rd 13, 09:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 23, 12:22*pm, Bev wrote:
Richard Henry Wrote in message:

ESPN right now

Feh. *I'm in Brian Head *right now. *Thursday wasmy best skiing
*day EVER, and I was worried about being disappointed today. *Not
*to worry, Mikey says that 6F and windy is probably a good day to
*stay inside. *Hence this post :-(
--
Cheers, Bev the Android

----Android NewsGroup Reader----http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup

I have passed by Brian Head many times because there are many good
choices just a little further north. How do you compare it to Big
Bear?
Old March 23rd 13, 10:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 22, 7:26*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
ESPN right now

It's too late now, but here is video of the event-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud3h-d5qWI
Old March 23rd 13, 11:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Bev wrote:
Richard Henry Wrote in message:
ESPN right now

Feh. I'm in Brian Head right now. Thursday wasmy best skiing
day EVER, and I was worried about being disappointed today. Not
to worry, Mikey says that 6F and windy is probably a good day to
stay inside. Hence this post :-(

I had 4 great powder days this week at Stevens Pass. What a season it's been
here in the NW!

Old March 24th 13, 12:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

It's because you look like Spongebob pussypants.
Old March 27th 13, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 03/23/2013 02:52 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 23, 12:22 pm, Bev wrote:
Richard Henry Wrote in message:

ESPN right now

Feh. I'm in Brian Head right now. Thursday wasmy best skiing
day EVER, and I was worried about being disappointed today. Not
to worry, Mikey says that 6F and windy is probably a good day to
stay inside. Hence this post :-(
--
Cheers, Bev the Android

I have passed by Brian Head many times because there are many good
choices just a little further north. How do you compare it to Big
Bear?

Surely you jest.

The snow was ALL like the very best that SS has to offer -- crisp, but
not slippery. Mike and Julie like real powder more and actually
apologized for the quality. They've clearly spent too much time in
Utah-perfect conditions to be able to judge what we SoCalians consider
perfect.

We told the owner we didn't have to look at the snow while we skied. He
didn't understand.

My friend did a bag jump. Film at the Brian Head Facebook page.

We looked at Cedar Breaks Wednesday PM, skied Thursday, visited Bryce
Friday, took their advice and stayed inside Saturday (4F-16F and windy)
and skied Sunday. Another perfect day. The best part for me is that I
didn't get tired. Avoiding the slush and moving slalom gates is exhausting.

I keep telling Mike and Julie that they were responsible for the best
two days of skiing I've ever had, as well as a lot of other enjoyment,
but I'm not exaggerating.

Did that answer your question?

--
Cheers, Bev
"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people