Discount tix for Summit County?

Old January 20th 06, 01:33 AM

Default Discount tix for Summit County?

In article ,
Sven Golly writes:
Anyone know of any deals out there? I will be skiing Breck, A-Basin,
Copper, etc. during early February.

This just came up through our ski club. I'm too lazy to reformat.

bruno.

Discounted lift tickets to Colorado and Utah ski resorts
available at your local Walgreen's!!!!!

How to Purchase and Save:
Step 1.)

Go to any participating Colorado and Utah Walgreen's store to purchase
discounted ski tickets to the following ski resorts:

Colorado -

*Copper (Adult Mid-Season Gate Price:
$72 / Walgreen's Price: $61, Child Gate Price: $35/ Walgreen's Price:
$31 )
(Adult Regular Season Gate
Price: $72/ Walgreen's Price: $59, Child Gate Price: $35/ Walgreen's
Price: $29 )

*Winter Park (Adult Mid-Season Gate Price: $72 /
Walgreen's Price: $61, Child Gate Price: $35/ Walgreen's Price: $31 )
(Adult Regular Season Gate
Price: $72/ Walgreen's Price: $59, Child Gate Price: $35/ Walgreen's
Price: $29 )

*Loveland ( Adult-full day Gate Price: $50/
Walgreen's Price: $43, Child-full day Gate Price: $22/Walgreen's Price:
$19 )

*Ski Cooper ( Adult-full day Gate Price: $36/
Walgreen's Price: $28, Child-full day Gate Price: $18/Walgreen's Price:
$14 )

*Monarch ( Adult-full day Gate Price: $49/
Walgreen's Price: $39, Teen-full day Gate Price: $31/Walgreen's Price:
$29, Junior full day Gate Price: $19/ Walgreen's Price: $15 )

*Sunlight Mountain ( Adult-full day Gate Price:
$39/ Walgreen's Price: $35, Child-full day Gate Price: $29/Walgreen's
Price: $25, Midweek Adult [MON thru THURS] Gate Price: $39/ Walgreen's
Price: $25 )

*Crested Butte ( Adult-full day Gate Price:
$71.76/ Walgreen's Price: $65.44, Young Adult full day Gate Price:
$54.08/Walgreen's Price: $49.84, Child full day Gate Price: $36.40/
Walgreen's Price: $33.24 )

Step 2.)
Go to photo counter and purchase resort tickets
of your choice
Step 3.)
Take the purchased ticket to the resort and
either proceed directly to the lifts OR exchange them at the resort
ticket booth for admittance.

Loveland

Looking for a great ticket deal? Consider a 6Pak. 6Paks
are packs of six actual tickets that can be used however you choose; six
different days, all in one day, it's up to you! An adult 6Pak is just
$219 ($36.50 per ticket), and a children's 6Pak is $99 (valid for ages
6-14). 6Pack tickets are fully transferable and have no blackout dates.
Unused tickets expire at the close of the 2005-2006 season, no
rollovers, no refunds. Tickets are irreplaceable if lost, so keep them
in a safe place! 6Paks are NOT available at Loveland Ski Area. To order,
visit www.skiloveland.com.
Old January 26th 06, 03:02 AM

A couple of years ago I bought tickets at a discount at a ski shop in Idaho
Springs on the way up. I don't remember the name but if you get off I-70
and go through town it's on the right, you can't miss it. They had a
computer terminal and sold lift tickets for a bunch of areas.

mg

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
l (Miko the pooch) wrote in news:43asvhF1mjcdnU1
@individual.net:

This just came up through our ski club. I'm too lazy to reformat.

Thanks Bruno. I found some Copper 2/1 coupons on eBay. Cheap so I decided
to spring for one. I figure I can talk someone into splitting it. :-)

I'll check out both Walgreen's and King Super for the others.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy

Old January 26th 06, 04:05 PM

M wrote:
A couple of years ago I bought tickets at a discount at a ski shop in Idaho
Springs on the way up. I don't remember the name but if you get off I-70
and go through town it's on the right, you can't miss it. They had a
computer terminal and sold lift tickets for a bunch of areas.

Dagnabbit! You just had to go and mention Idaho Springs, didn't ya?
Now I've got a hankerin' for some Mountain Pie pizza! See
http://www.beaujos.com/

Most discount shops between Denver and the resorts will some discount
lift tix (or at least, used to). It used to be that the farther you
were from the resort, the better the discount. As in, the King
Sooper's in Denver had better prices than the one in Frisco. It looks
like Vail Resorts has decided to either cut back or eliminate the
traditional discount tickets for their resorts. Anybody have any
current info?

Old January 26th 06, 05:23 PM

TexasSkiNut wrote:
Dagnabbit! You just had to go and mention Idaho Springs, didn't ya?
Now I've got a hankerin' for some Mountain Pie pizza! See
http://www.beaujos.com/

Most discount shops between Denver and the resorts will some discount
lift tix (or at least, used to). It used to be that the farther you
were from the resort, the better the discount. As in, the King
Sooper's in Denver had better prices than the one in Frisco. It looks
like Vail Resorts has decided to either cut back or eliminate the
traditional discount tickets for their resorts. Anybody have any
current info?

Most ski and rental shops have a kiosk for selling lift tickets. Not
sure what the discount is but I'll bet it's not much. Places like
Breeze, Christy's and Garts should have the kiosks in most stores.

snoig