posting is not working?

Old May 12th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default posting is not working?

testing
Old May 12th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 12, 9:21*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

Old May 12th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
jonathan

test failed.
for more info please close/reboot the internet

Old May 12th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 12, 9:21 am, taichiskiing
wrote:
testing

We can only hope...Sadly, your posts are getting through.
Old May 12th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 12, 8:25 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 12, 9:21 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

This is the message I got when I try to reply to the post #145/Harry's
post in the "Making lines" thread.

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

IS
Old May 12th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:

testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

This is the message I got when I try to reply to the post #145/Harry's
post in the "Making lines" thread.

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

IS

Maybe Google has a hypocrite filter ?
Old May 12th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote:

testing

Sorry. I didn't get that.

This is the message I got when I try to reply to the post #145/Harry's
post in the "Making lines" thread.

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

IS

Maybe Google has a hypocrite filter ?

No, it didn't work; your posting is getting through.

IS
Old May 12th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.
Old May 12th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

VtSkier wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.

No, it doesn't.

It works *here*.

//Walt
Old May 12th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 12, 12:01*pm, Walt wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.

No, it doesn't.

It works *here*.

It may, but not on the "Making lines" thread. After I posted this
thread, I cannot post new thread either. So, attached message here,
see if it posts.

No, with attached message, it didn't post either. What gives?

IS

//Walt