Tick Tick Tick

Old September 18th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Tick Tick Tick

On Sep 17, 9:56 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:00 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Ketchum is lovely.

Im sure it is. Once you shovel away the ashes from the fires. Did
your celebrity friend's mansion make it okay ? I'm sure you've called
him or her to check in...

Ketchum is in lovely shape. Not a single sign of the fire from the
road, clear and classy as usual.
I stopped by to drop off some flowers. Classy. But it was a hit and
run, just checking out another friend's property and on to Boise.
Gotta get home tomorrow. Duty calls.
Shame you didn't bother to come up to Jackson, you dickless freak.

I'm paid to do research, you lying, mindless loony tune.

Old September 18th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 17, 9:01 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:56 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 17, 7:00 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Ketchum is lovely.

Im sure it is. Once you shovel away the ashes from the fires. Did
your celebrity friend's mansion make it okay ? I'm sure you've called
him or her to check in...

Ketchum is in lovely shape. Not a single sign of the fire from the
road, clear and classy as usual.
I stopped by to drop off some flowers. Classy. But it was a hit and
run, just checking out another friend's property and on to Boise.
Gotta get home tomorrow. Duty calls.
Shame you didn't bother to come up to Jackson, you dickless freak.

I'm paid to do research, you lying, mindless loony tune.

One thing for su you ain't got the balls to research what would
happen to you if you showed up in person.
Jeff gave you plenty of warning.
Another pathetic excuse from a dickless coward who ain't even got the
nads to identify himself.
You really are deranged, Dickless Chris.
Chris Hendrik, eh?
I wonder how long you'll be paid to do research if I spend a little
time informing USU of what you post using their computer network?
Now go **** yourself, freak. And stop harassing me before I play some
fun little real life games with you.....the way you have with me.
You stupid, sick, dickless wacko.

Old September 18th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 17, 10:11 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:01 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 17, 9:56 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 17, 7:00 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Ketchum is lovely.

Im sure it is. Once you shovel away the ashes from the fires. Did
your celebrity friend's mansion make it okay ? I'm sure you've called
him or her to check in...

Ketchum is in lovely shape. Not a single sign of the fire from the
road, clear and classy as usual.
I stopped by to drop off some flowers. Classy. But it was a hit and
run, just checking out another friend's property and on to Boise.
Gotta get home tomorrow. Duty calls.
Shame you didn't bother to come up to Jackson, you dickless freak.

I'm paid to do research, you lying, mindless loony tune.

One thing for su you ain't got the balls to research what would
happen to you if you showed up in person.

Apparently, you don't have the balls to test that theory.

Jeff gave you plenty of warning.

He did ? 6 hours ? Sorry Scott...We have lives. I'm talking more on
the order of DAYS. I dont think that's too unreasonable.

And stop harassing me before I play some
fun little real life games with you.....the way you have with me.

Earth To SCott : take your pills. This is Usenet. Just thought you
needed a reminder.

Old September 18th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

before I play some
fun little real life games with you.....

....THREAT NOTED and ARCHIVED. Have a nice day SCott.

Old September 18th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 9:17 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
before I play some
fun little real life games with you.....

...THREAT NOTED and ARCHIVED. Have a nice day SCott.

Holy ****, you truly are insane. You make up horrible, vile
defamations about me, and you call exposing you as a stalking freak a
threat?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
You really are nuts, dumb****. Crazy. You think you can **** with
people without any consequences to you whatsoever.
Clue time.
You're about to get a taste of what you freaks do to me all the time.
What YOU have done to me. Fair is fair.
Hey, wack job?
WTF do you think you can do about me telling the truth about you to
your employers?
I promise not to lie. Unlike you, I don't have to. I bet you have a
helluva lot of aberrant behavior they can correlate with your insane
bull**** here.
Stop ****ing with me, or learn what it is like to lose a job over this
newsgroup. Fair is fair, asshole.
Now go **** yourself before I **** you over good.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Old September 18th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 17, 6:19 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 17, 2:28 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
Scott came through JH on his way home. We had dinner Saturday night.
I'm
sure the newsgroup will explode as soon as he has an inclination to post
something inflamitory, or not. He could post a flight itinerary and the
freak show would be on. This really HAS to be the most disfucntional
newsgroup in the history of Usenet. Enjoy the calm before the storm.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Damn, Jeffy, had to check in to see if you chummed the waters....and
the fishies bit. Holy ****, they are stupid.
Ketchum is lovely. Nice to see ya.

Ah, I see the Kato Kaelin of Ketchum is back. Still house-sitting at
that "5 million dollar home"?

I see Dickless Dave is making up more laughable whoppers, pulling more
**** out of his ass....while hiding his identity like the Dickless
coward he always has been.
Hey, Dickless?
When did I ever claim to be housesitting anywhere?
You stupid dumb****. Such a transparent, dickless, nutless, lying
piece of ****.
Now go **** yourself, freak.

I hate to interrupt when you're on a roll like this, but I'm the one you
usually call "dickless Dave."

I don't want you confusing Mr Stallard with me. I'm much funnier and
probably better looking too. He may be smarter and more likable.

But I don't want this to turn into anything unpleasant, so just consider
this a gentle tap on the nose.

tap.

Dave
Old September 18th 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Jeff Davis wrote:
Scott came through JH on his way home. We had dinner Saturday night.

One of you had spare 2 for 1 vouchers? Woo Hoo! Party!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 18th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:56:18 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Ketchum is in lovely shape. Not a single sign of the fire from the
road, clear and classy as usual.
I stopped by to drop off some flowers. Classy. But it was a hit and
run, just checking out another friend's property and on to Boise.
Gotta get home tomorrow.

Is that where you did time? Was the food in the joint good?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 19th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

Scott came through JH on his way home. We had dinner Saturday night. I'm
sure the newsgroup will explode as soon as he has an inclination to post
something inflamitory, or not. He could post a flight itinerary and the
freak show would be on.

Man! that's just spooky!!!

After speaking to Scott, you accurately predicted that he would return
to RSA and resume posting his angry homo-erotic frothy screed o'er the
intents AND also predicted that RSA regulars would make fun of him for
it.

With prescient skillz like that, you should go to Vegas and bet on the
Sunrise/Sunset pool, or maybe put a little cash down on the tide
prediction tables. Are tonights lotto numbers going to be... Arabic? I
hope not cause I bet on III II VI X IX VII and a power ball of XXIII.

So what do you think? Are the days going to get shorter and colder in
Jackson Howl soon?

One serious question. When it's just the two of you, does he still call
you "Jeffy" or is that just for our benefit?

This really HAS to be the most disfucntional
newsgroup in the history of Usenet.

That's an interesting point. We both know it isn't, but an obsessed,
obsessively posting netkook has ruined many a fine newsgroup. Mike
Van___man ruint the mountain biking group by being a prolific and
effective troll and making conversation nigh impossible.

M.W.R is a comically dysfunctional group, populated by steroid abusing
netkooks who workout vigorously for 20 minutes a day and then spend the
remaining 23 hours and 40 minutes arguing and an insulting each other
and (sweet mother of Odin) occasionally challenging each other to "pose
offs" much like Scott's challenge of "meets" except in speedos, with
shaved chests and baby oil... (hmmm) Okay, maybe it's the same thing,
but that's not the point.

How about effective, "functional" newgroups. I nominate
rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic (RMMGA) as the most civil, coolest cats
on the usenets today.

Dave
Old September 19th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message

This really HAS to be the most disfucntional
newsgroup in the history of Usenet.

That's an interesting point. We both know it isn't, but an obsessed,
obsessively posting netkook has ruined many a fine newsgroup. Mike
Van___man ruint the mountain biking group by being a prolific and
effective troll and making conversation nigh impossible.

All it seems to take is a netkook and a few netkook baiters. I'd love to see a
successful experiment of eliminating the later to see how soon the former would
get bored and go away.

M.W.R is a comically dysfunctional group, populated by steroid abusing
netkooks who workout vigorously for 20 minutes a day and then spend the
remaining 23 hours and 40 minutes arguing and an insulting each other
and (sweet mother of Odin) occasionally challenging each other to "pose
offs" much like Scott's challenge of "meets" except in speedos, with
shaved chests and baby oil... (hmmm) Okay, maybe it's the same thing,
but that's not the point.

How about effective, "functional" newgroups. I nominate
rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic (RMMGA) as the most civil, coolest cats
on the usenets today.

No way I'd name the really good groups here. I'd hate to take the nuts here off
to attack useful groups.

Bob