Fire in Ketchum

Old August 29th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Fire in Ketchum

I wonder if Scott's fictional celebrity friend's fictional mansion is
okay...Oh wait...that's right...

Old August 29th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Aug 28, 10:37 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
I wonder if Scott's fictional celebrity friend's fictional mansion is
okay...Oh wait...that's right...

Does imagination burn?

Old August 29th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

pigo wrote:
On Aug 28, 10:37 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
I wonder if Scott's fictional celebrity friend's fictional mansion is
okay...Oh wait...that's right...

Does imagination burn?

Greece is burning. Schattie's drug-addled brain rotted decades ago.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 18th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 29, 7:03 am, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 28, 10:37 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
I wonder if Scott's fictional celebrity friend's fictional mansion is
okay...Oh wait...that's right...

Does imagination burn?

Greece is burning. Schattie's drug-addled brain rotted decades ago.

Holy ****, this deranged **** is truly a lying bitch. SHE is the sick
freak who uses drugs and is a drinking alcoholic. Typical of a drunk
attacking someone who sees her for what she is, she accuses me of what
she does.
One thing for sure. My drug addled brain ain't had any drug but
caffeine for over 18 years. Which is one very big reason why I didn't
**** this whore when she begged me to bone her.....and why drug addled
David Hobbs did her doggie style at Whistler.
What kind of pathetic, fugly **** would **** a diseased drug addict
like Hobbs?
A desperate pig like Kerrison, who can only get some dick when
somebody is stoned stupid.
Ah, rsa. You freaks are so EASY!!!!!!!

Old September 18th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Holy ****, this deranged **** is truly a lying bitch. SHE is the sick
freak who uses drugs and is a drinking alcoholic.

As opposed to what ? A mainlining drunk ?

Old September 18th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 9:11 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Holy ****, this deranged **** is truly a lying bitch. SHE is the sick
freak who uses drugs and is a drinking alcoholic.

As opposed to what ? A mainlining drunk ?

Been sober over 18 years, dumb****. I am an alcoholic, granted.....a
sober alcoholic.
You would not understand. Kerrison most certainly does not, and
neither do her fellow drunks on this ********.
Now go have another drink and smoke a bowl, dip****.

Old September 18th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Been sober over 18 years, dumb****. I am an alcoholic, granted.....a
sober alcoholic.
You would not understand. Kerrison most certainly does not, and
neither do her fellow drunks on this ********.
Now go have another drink and smoke a bowl, dip****.

The world must be so ncie and simple with all your infantile
stereotypes and generalizations...

Old September 18th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

twobuddha wrote:
SHE is the sick
freak who uses drugs and is a drinking alcoholic.

Drugs? How exciting! What sort?

Old September 18th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

ant wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
SHE is the sick
freak who uses drugs and is a drinking alcoholic.

Drugs? How exciting! What sort?

Memory drugs. Duh !
Old September 18th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:

Drugs? How exciting! What sort?