Telemark Skier Magazine

Old November 12th 03, 08:19 PM
Tommy T.

Default Telemark Skier Magazine

I wonder if the new Telemark Skier is just going to be a show piece for
pictures of pros going inverted and technical tips on how to ride rails or
if it will evolve into something that actually relates to what most of us
do.

I like a little extreme, especially on my snowboards, but it bugs me that
everything in sport has to go that direction.

Tommy T.

Old November 12th 03, 10:50 PM

Old November 13th 03, 01:50 PM
Tommy T.

Thanks for the tip on the interview.

Tommy T.

Jay T's Next Master Skier Article Contest Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 12 August 31st 04 01:24 AM
Skier Visits Numbers for Europe and Japan? Dale European Ski Resorts 6 June 11th 04 02:33 PM
ski magazine???? gr Nordic Skiing 8 May 21st 04 10:22 PM
Skier of the Impossible funkraum European Ski Resorts 1 February 20th 04 12:37 PM