Where do I find these BasilBrush vid links?

Old January 6th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
jeff potter

Default Where do I find these BasilBrush vid links?

I see mention of BasilBrush and XC racing news video. But if I search
that name here or elsewhere I come up empty. So what are you all
talking about? Link, please? Thanks! -- JP jeff a t outyourbackdoor d
o t com
Old January 6th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

jeff potter wrote:
I see mention of BasilBrush and XC racing news video. But if I search
that name here or elsewhere I come up empty. So what are you all
talking about? Link, please? Thanks! -- JP jeff a t outyourbackdoor d
o t com

http://thepiratebay.org

Search on FIS, IBU for biathlon.

Bob Schwartz
Old January 6th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Rominger

On Jan 6, 5:16*pm, jeff potter wrote:
I see mention of BasilBrush and XC racing news video. But if I search
that name here or elsewhere I come up empty. So what are you all
talking about? Link, please? Thanks! -- JP *jeff a t outyourbackdoor d
o t com

Go to Pirate Bay and type "FIS" at the search option. It will go
directly to Basilīs torrents.

Download the torrent and, if you donīt have any, a program that
manages torrents, like uTorrent. Open the program, add the torrent and
wait for the download to complete. It may take a while.

By the way, my time to thank Basil for the torrents. Bought an
external HD and a Media Player just to watch all those videos. There
are so much to see that I am thinking about canceling my cable
subscription. :-)
Old January 6th 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

http://thepiratebay.org/user/BasilBrush/
Old January 7th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
jeff potter

jeff potter wrote:
I see mention of BasilBrush and XC racing news video. But if I search
that name here or elsewhere I come up empty. So what are you all
talking about? Link, please? Thanks! -- JP *jeff a t outyourbackdoor d
o t com

http://thepiratebay.org/user/BasilBrush/

THANKS! I understand now.
Old January 10th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

It looks (as of 10/9/10) like the Pirate Bay is down (and according to
Twitter, may be so permanently). Anyone know if Basil Brush is posting
files somewhere else?
Old January 10th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 19:01:18 -0800 (PST)
tassava wrote:

It looks (as of 10/9/10) like the Pirate Bay is down (and according to
Twitter, may be so permanently). Anyone know if Basil Brush is posting
files somewhere else?

It seems once again notice of its demise is premature. I assume BB
encountered the same problem we did, plus as someone else indicated,
the women's race wasn't broadcast on (free) Eurosport 1 until the
evening.

Gene
Old January 10th 10, 11:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

FYI: http://isohunt.com/torrents/FIS+Worl...2010+PDTV+x264
Old January 10th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Final climb and other days:
http://isohunt.com/release/369077/FI...up+Tour-de-Ski

Anyone seen a Nordic Combined climb torrent?

Gene

Old January 10th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
cpella

tassava wrote:
It looks (as of 10/9/10) like the Pirate Bay is down (and according to
Twitter, may be so permanently). Anyone know if Basil Brush is posting
files somewhere else?

It seems once again notice of its demise is premature. *I assume BB
encountered the same problem we did, plus as someone else indicated,
the women's race wasn't broadcast on (free) Eurosport 1 until the
evening.

Gene

Seems like something is wrong with the search engine on PB... Usually
if I search on "FIS" a bunch of torrents pop up, but now nothing comes
up, although if you browse directly to /users/BasilBrush it will show
all of his uploads. The site was down yesterday for a while.

Chris

XC skiing in Europe - useful links alan Nordic Skiing 0 December 5th 04 05:18 PM
Some Training links Alex Nordic Skiing 0 September 12th 04 11:29 PM
Snowboarding Links Distinkt Sports Snowboarding 0 August 12th 04 08:35 PM
Snow Skiing Links Distinkt Sports Alpine Skiing 0 August 12th 04 08:34 PM